Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    ◎What to do...the match is successful! (One update) ◎

    After Xiang Jingbai woke up, he checked the forum first on the bed.

    The slender white fingers are already very proficient in clicking to enter the forum.

    He didn't read the forum very much before, but since he knew that there could be news about her here... but only three days, he has already developed such a habit.

    【good news! Great news! Our building finally doesn't have that kind of tyrannical pheromone, everyone can rest assured to pass here! 】

    Xiang Jing clicked in, and those people who followed the post were very happy, saying that they finally didn’t have to pass by to shiver. If they happened to hit the time when the dormitory’s circulation system was turned on, they would be put down directly. It's really embarrassing.

    They don't understand that Lu Shiqiao is not the only one with 3SAlpha in the military academy, and she is not the only one who has passed the susceptible period in the school. Why is her pheromone so strong? !

    The tyrannical pheromones decreased, and it was obvious that Joe's susceptibility period had passed.

    Then she should be about to wake up.

    Xiang Jingbai grabbed the quilt with his fingers, his fingers were a little pale because of too much force.

    When she wakes up, what will she say to him? Will she care about that hug... But she doesn't want her to care, the person holding her is not him to her...

    Xiang Jingbai's drooping eyelashes trembled slightly, a sense of uneasiness and uneasiness that he had never experienced before. The feeling of bewilderment has been lingering around him since he hugged her.

    Xiang Jingbai paused for a long time before looking back at the forum.

    Because the tyrannical pheromones finally stopped, many people were celebrating. For a while, the homepage of the forum, which was originally a discussion thread about points competition, became a matter of pheromones.

    After Xiangjing clicked and opened a few posts, he found that the content was almost the same, so he planned to click a few more times and get out of the forum to get up.

    In addition to staying up late and oversleeping after watching the forum for too long, his schedule is actually relatively early, and he still has a little time to do some training in the dormitory.

    This time, he wants to practice stretching, which is an action that can make the body softer... just like the person he pinched in the simulation world, it will be a softer Omega.

    Every post with a new reply will appear on the top of the forum homepage, and Xiang Jingbai moved his finger to the close button after refreshing a few times.

    But before he could click through, the title of a new post caught his eye.

    [Has anyone in the Omega dormitory heard of one thing? 】

    Xiang Jingbai frowned, but still changed the direction of his finger, moved it to click open.

    "I've heard it, and it's true. It seems that some Omega came into estrus after passing by that brutal dormitory building. Is this true?"

    This is a new post, so new that no one has followed it yet. post, but Xiang Jingbai had already sat up.

    This kind of question is too sensitive. Omega's estrus period is generally fixed, but there is also a special one, that is, it is affected by the pheromone of the alpha susceptible period, and it must be the pheromone with a matching degree of more than 80%. will have an impact.