Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    ◎Passing a note (one update) ◎

    When Lu Shiqiao was beckoning Xiang Jingbai to come over, Neng Feiyu and the three of them looked at each other and read in each other's eyes: coming!

    Just this little time before class, Lu Shiqiao didn't want to miss discussing the experiment.

    No wonder he deliberately reserved a seat next to him before, Lu Zishu was driven to sit in front, and he could help block other people's interruptions.

    When they saw Qiao beckoning on the road, Xiang Shao really walked towards him.

    There were quite a few students in the class who were secretly watching where Xiang Shao would sit in the discussion room, but they didn't expect to be called over by the female Alpha from yesterday.

    However, there are already those who arrived earlier, and they have already observed the things in front of the female Alpha's table with their sharp eyes.

    In addition to today's textbooks, there are several books on Zerg experiments on it. It is so rare now, and it must be continuing to discuss experiments.

    It seems that they really did the experiment together - but it is still very remarkable to be able to do the experiment with Xiang Shao, and it shouldn't be necessary to worry about the points competition.

    Those people in the class who talked a lot in the forum didn't look back so deliberately after they felt that they were all the truth. After all, it was a bit too much to just look at it directly.

    When Xiang Jingbai walked over, he also saw the experiment book in front of Lu Shiqiao's desk. It's all conceivable.

    But in the big classroom, because there are so many students to sit, the adjacent seats are all close to each other.

    Joe just walked towards the empty seat like that, waiting for him to sit down.

    Xiang Jingbai's hand holding the textbook was tight, but he sat down next to her calmly, with the same expression as usual.

    Lu Shiqiao originally wanted to hurry up and chat with him, but before she opened her mouth, she seemed to smell a faint scent from him.

    It should be used when he washes up in the morning, maybe it smells like toothpaste, it smells good. On the way, Qiao also found that there was still a small drop of crystal water hanging on his long eyelashes, which should have been left when he washed his face.

    Just looking at it, because Xiang Jingbai's eyelashes trembled slightly twice, the small drop of water fell down and landed on the delicate skin under his eyes.

    Xiang Jingbai felt her scrutinizing eyes, instead of directly talking to him about the experiment, he looked over in a strange way. Then he realized that Lu Shiqiao's gray eyes were staring at his face.

    The distance is too close, Xiang Jingbai can see her white eyelashes clearly... But why is he looking at him like that.

    Xiang Jingbai looked in the mirror before going out, there should be nothing on his face.

    Lu Zishu, who hadn't heard the discussion in front of him, also turned his head, only to see his cousin and Xiang Shao very close there, and he didn't know what to do there.

    Could it be that they are about to fight! ? !

    Lu Zishu panicked, and hurriedly looked at Neng Feiyu who was next to him in the corridor, but Neng glared at him and motioned him to turn around and sit down.