Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    ◎You are also amazing ◎

    She is A-level.

    Xiang Jingbai always acted like a businessman, but when he heard Lu Shiqiao say that, he looked at her a few more times.

    A-level mechas cannot fly S-level mechas. Xiang Jingbai used his optical brain to communicate, and after a while, a mecha with two wings flew up from a distance, and soon arrived in front of the aircraft.

    The mecha cabin was opened, and the people inside were quite familiar to Joe, it was the tall man back then.

    He took out a box from his bag and handed it to Lu Shiqiao. During the period, when his eyes were still on the road, Joe swept his face back and forth, and muttered how it was impossible.

    People with high perception are good-looking, and people like Lu Shiqiao don't look like A-level at all.

    On the way, Joe opened the box, which contained a mecha necklace and a mecha ring.

    Her hands are still very steady, even though she knows that the cost of each A-level mecha is in the hundreds of millions, which is more expensive than a box of gems.

    "Take two, one for attacking and one for defending." Xiang Jingbai said to Joe when he lowered his head and there was no way to look up.

    At the time of the road, Qiao had hesitated about which one to choose, but after listening to it, he was more concerned about one thing: "You have so many mechas here, even if you can blow up the barren land, I don't understand why you still need mechas. I'll be a tour guide." They were clearly well prepared this time.

    Xiang Jingbai didn't answer her immediately, but took out a mecha ring and a mecha necklace from the box in her hand, the tall man saw that the mecha had been picked out, took the box and left quickly .

    On the way, Qiao looked at the two mechas, the two she had paid more attention to just now, and didn't say anything.

    Xiang Jingbai: "Here's what we're looking for, but we can't find it."

    "So you think I can find it?" Lu Shiqiao looked at the mecha ring in his hand. The school's mechas are all public, even There is no ring for taking back the mecha, so that it can be guaranteed that no one will steal the mecha away, and can only use the data of the mecha to simulate the warehouse.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at the gray barren land outside: "Maybe."

    While walking, Qiao didn't know where the other party came from, but she was actually interested in this barren land, and always felt that something was going on here. forgotten.

    But it was impossible for her to bring so many people in so recklessly.

    Xiang Jingbai also knew this, but when it comes to mentioning it, his face was gloomy, "Maybe it's just a seed, or maybe it's a core."

    Lu Shiqiao nodded to show he understood, "What does it look like?"

    "This kind of thing can be hidden anywhere, and you won't know until you find it."

    Lu Shiqiao: "...how did you find it on other planets?"

    Xiang Jingbai's finger on his side moved: "The seeds will meet you." The perception of 3S has a subtle sense, and generally stronger seeds have stronger senses, and those planets infected by strong seeds will be desolate and withered very quickly."

    Lu Shiqiao looked at this 3S boy who everyone in the Federation knew, "I see." So many stars were infected by that kind of seed, the adult 3S of the Federation went to those serious ones, and the 6703 star was only half deserted, and Xiang Jingbai came here from the beginning.