Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    ◎The head of the dormitory is lucky (1st update) ◎

    When Qiao stopped by himself on the way, did he feel that his reaction was too fast, too impatient?

    But then she felt that this was normal, Xiang Jingbai had always treated her business-likely, and other times he didn't take the initiative to speak up, and he didn't want to talk to her... Oh, of course, he may only call her now when he has serious business to do.

    On the way, Qiao held the clothes in his hand and waited for him to say.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at the eyes for a moment, but then Lu Shiqiao with a serious expression said, "There are still 20 minutes for the first class."

    "I can finish washing in five minutes." Lu Shiqiao's expression relaxed, And he began to linger on a nutrient solution on the table in front of him, "Dorm manager, what else do you need?" The few nutrient solutions I got up in the morning have been digested under such a large amount of exercise.

    His nutrient solution was the best she had ever tasted, but it was a pity that it was not sold in the market at all.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at her eyes circling on the nutrient solution: "No more."

    Lu Shiqiao looked away from the nutrient solution: "Okay."

    Seeing her turn around and enter the bathroom, Xiang Jingbai's clenched fist One loose.

    Things like drawing a clear line between things may have been said by her Omega companions. How could this Alpha, who only had eyes for fighting mechs and nutrient solution, be so careful.

    In fact, it only takes three minutes for Lu Shiqiao to take a shower, wash her hair, face and body, and just use the multifunctional soap that Jian Xinghuai took. She used to do the same thing when she was on star 6703. It is simple and quick, and many Alphas have this kind of soap.

    Now it took another two minutes because she had to clean the tub twice.

    Regardless of whether Xiang Jingbai has no choice but to become an Omega, as an Alpha, she should do better.

    When she came out, Lu Shiqiao found that Xiang Jingbai and his nutrient solution were gone. It was a pity and she felt that it was true. She could only go back to her room, packed up, took her nutrient solution and drank it while going to the classroom direction to catch.

    I met a lot of people along the way, and many Alphas were both excited and haggard. From their few words on the way, Qiao learned that this was the aftereffect of choosing the head of the dormitory last night.

    When Qiao arrived at the place on the way and found Xiang Jingbai among the crowd, Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao were already standing beside him.

    However, Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao stood relatively close, and there was still room for two people from Xiang Jingbai.

    While walking, Qiao bit the nutrient solution and stood in the space between the two.

    When Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao saw her, their expressions froze for a moment, but they quickly recovered and greeted her: "Morning, Shiqiao."

    Lu Shiqiao: "Morning."

    There are still a few minutes before class, and Lu Shiqiao is still there Drinking the nutrient solution one by one, there was no intention of chatting with them, but Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao had something to say.

    Zhang Qinghe wiped his tough face, and said casually, "I heard that the head of the dormitory will be the captain to draw lots later. Which star beast will be killed, how is your luck, Shi Qiao?