Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    ◎My Alpha husband is an Omega? (Update) ◎ It’s okay

    to read it tomorrow, but before Neng Feiyu left the room, he still asked the doubts in his heart: "Why do we have to remember these?"

    Lu Shiqiao: "Because we need to find someone." That experiment Descendants of the madman.

    Jian Xinghuai also raised his head: "Is there any other information about the person I'm looking for?"

    Lu Shiqiao shook his head: "I can only know that he will definitely not be an unknown person." The previous 2000 exam questions were based on the research results of that lunatic. Even more than Lu's.

    Because the two were stuck there wanting to know more, Qiao thought about it on the road, and directly turned countless planets into barren stars. Half of their 6703 stars were barren lands.

    When Lu Shiqiao said that the experimental product would absorb the vitality of the planet, it was as usual as if she said that she drank a nutrient solution that did not taste very good today.

    Of course, Lu Shiqiao really felt that there should be something bigger hidden behind the experimental product.

    Of course, with just that, Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai couldn't close their mouths when they found out.

    Lu Shiqiao: "The liberation of the planet is actually a signal that this kind of experimental product can be recovered. There is a high probability that this person still has this kind of thing in his hand. Now you know how dangerous it is to follow me."

    At the beginning, I have to meet with Lu Zishu At the time, she had already made sure whether they wanted to follow.

    Jian Xinghuai clenched his fists and nodded seriously. He felt now that there must be nothing more surprising than this.

    Neng Feiyu muttered to himself: "I said why a shock wave in the barren land can change my A to O, and even raise a small level. What kind of horrible experiment is this..."

    After a while, Qiao looked at it on the way. As the two partners came over, the three of them were about to leave, and they had already opened the door to the corridor.

    As a result, at this moment, the entire building of the Lu family suddenly shook twice.

    Neng Fei said: "An earthquake?"

    At the end of the corridor on the third floor, two thick and dark legs suddenly pierced through the wall and answered Neng Feiyu's question.

    Jian Xinghuai and Neng Feiyu were both trembling with fright, Lu Shiqiao frowned, just about to go back to the room to get a light knife she saw on the bottom of the table, when she saw the dilapidated housekeeping robot of the Lu family, holding it up The tattered mechanical arm rushed there.

    The electronic voice was still rushing and shouting: "Don't damage the wall!"

    The Zerg was still poking through the wall trying to get in. The tattered arm of the housekeeping robot suddenly split and turned into a high-speed rotating chainsaw, directly toward the protruding wall. The legs were sawed off: "Let you be arrogant!"

    The hard Zerg forelimbs were sawed by the chainsaw, making a sound like sawing iron. After a while, the dark legs were sawed off.

    The housekeeping robot seemed unsatisfied with this, and stretched out a big iron fist in its mechanical chest, hammering out a big hole in the already broken wall, and then the whole robot jumped out and went desperately with the Zerg. I don't know who is arrogant.