Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    ◎I think you have something more delicious (two-in-one) ◎

    Neng Feiyu couldn't help but burst into tears, but at this time he hiccupped and suddenly couldn't cry.

    Lu Zishu's mouth was open, his golden eyes were wide open, and his hands were still clenched in the shape of a cat, but he couldn't meow anymore.

    Jian Xinghuai was completely stunned, all he thought was good, good, good, good, good, good, and Qiao had already taken advantage of the convenience of being close to the water, so he rarely made a move on his face? !

    Or 'toss', what a drastic thing to do to use such a word?

    It's rare that such a person who is so clear and cold, with a temperament that rejects people thousands of miles away...why would he do such a thing in public.

    While everyone was silent, the brain monitoring machine suddenly rang. Looking at the past, the curve that originally showed the increasing number of brain cell deaths began to slow down!

    This female Alpha has reacted. It was useless for the three of Feiyu to talk there just now, but now she just said a few words and pressed her hand on his collarbone, and now there is a reaction.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at the slowing down of brain cell death, held her tremblingly, and said: "If you become stupid, these don't count."

    The curve of brain cell death slowed down even faster.

    Everyone: "..." It seems that this tossing is true.

    At this time, Xiang Jingbai also felt that the medical room, which was originally noisy, is now extremely quiet... Everyone's eyes are on him, and it can be noticed without paying special attention.

    Qiao's hand was still cold while walking, but Xiang Jingbai felt that the part of him that was pressed was already burning hot.

    Xiang Jingbai: "...Get up quickly." He put his eyes on Lu Shiqiao's face, his face was very calm, as if he didn't know so many eyes around him.

    ...Forget it, it doesn't matter if she recovers quickly, if she really becomes stupid because of the death of brain cells, she will break down, and the damage to brain cells cannot be recovered.

    Everyone in the medical room calmed down and looked at the brain monitors carefully. Several big bosses sitting over the top of the military region looked at each other.

    Because Xiang Jingbai was also involved in this matter, the admiral Xiang was originally in direct command of the army outside, and he will come after a while.

    I don't know if such a scene is seen by the prime minister, there will be serious consequences.

    Fortunately, the person who sent the equipment was really fast, and arrived in three or four minutes. The doctor there quickly installed the equipment, and then pushed Lu Shiqiao to use it.

    So when Xiang Shang hurriedly rushed into the high-level conference room, Xiang Jingbai had already let go of his hand.

    Without the posture of Joe's hand pressing on his collarbone when he was pulling the road, everything seemed normal, and even his expression was so calm that some people were already wondering if they had read it wrong just now.

    On the way, Qiao's necrotic brain cells stopped doing bad things, and those dormant brain cells began to be awakened.

    The situation seems to be quite good, but there is still something wrong... The Prime Minister glanced at Xiang Jingbai: "Did you meet directly with the other party?"