Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    ◎(Second update)◎

    Lu Shiqiao still has an impression of the image of this strange male Omega, because Xiang Jingbai came to the simulation world to accompany her through the susceptible period before, and used this image.

    After stopping the hitting training, Qiao turned over and fell off the stage when he was on the way, standing in front of him.

    Seeing that the male Omega still had a hairpin clipped on his head, although it was not Xiang Jingbai's style, but thinking that this was what Xiang Jingbai liked, she reached out and flicked the clip.

    After that, buy him some of this, shall we? She hadn't thought of this kind of thing before, because Xiang Jingbai had never used it before.

    Xiang Jingbai: ...

    Could it be that she really prefers soft male Omega?

    When Lu Shiqiao looked at him, his face turned cold... It was clearly the image of a strange male Omega, but Lu Shiqiao could immediately think of Xiang Jingbai's usually cold face.

    "What's the matter, Xiang Shao?"

    Lu Shiqiao looked down at him slightly, this male Omega was much shorter than Xiang Jingbai, only about 1.76 meters, she is not only 1.86 meters now.

    Xiang Jingbai curled his fingers: "Do you like this look?"

    Lu Shiqiao raised his eyebrows a little: "If you like this look, I will."

    In fact, according to the Omega that Neng Feiyu told her, Dialogue universal template, the best answer is: as long as it is you, I like it.

    But when Lu Shiqiao met Xiang Jingbai, he didn't want to use any templates, he just wanted to tell him his true thoughts.

    He may have wanted to make such a change in appearance, but because of everyone's impression of him, he has not made any changes.

    Xiang Jingbai looked at Lu Shiqiao with a serious face, and thought in his heart: ...the

    female Alpha probably didn't understand what he said.

    In order to prevent receiving all kinds of clips from Lu Shiqiao later, as well as clothes worn by soft omega, Xiang Jingbai decided to ask more directly: "Did you like this male Omega before?"

    After asking, Xiang Jing asked Bai's gaze began to move down again for a moment, but then he stared at her closely.

    On the way, Qiao frowned: "Why do you ask that?" Although this male Omega looks strange, he didn't choose him all.

    Xiang Jingbai: "...It was you who wanted to hug me before, no, it was you who wanted to hug this person before." Hearing this

    , Qiao suddenly lowered her head and turned around.

    Xiang Jingbai didn't see her expression, but he could see her body shaking... obviously she was laughing!

    Xiang Jingbai was stunned: "Lu Shiqiao."

    Lu Shiqiao turned around quickly after hearing the words, and looked like he hadn't smiled at all: "Jing Bai. You may have some misunderstandings."

    Looking at Xiang Jingbai Frowning tightly, Lu Shiqiao finally raised his lips: "I knew it was you from the moment you said you had a fight."

    "So I know very well that the person I want to hug is you. Ah. I knew it earlier I just hugged, but at that time I was also worried that my friends would not be able to be friends after hugging, and you hugged me back, at that time my heart was beating..." The