Chapter 2

chapter 2

    ◎Pheromone level (minor repair) ◎

    Joe walked through a high garbage fence, walked into the garbage dump through a small door, and stood on the periphery watching the crowds of people on the garbage mountain, and even an aircraft was flying at low altitude, taking photos of those people with garbage.

    While walking, Qiao frowned. Unlike before, she had a chaotic mind, but now she can do basic analysis.

    First of all, she turned off the flashlight in her hand, because it was dark here, and she would be conspicuous with the flashlight. Then she walked towards the children like her who would only be dispatched at night in the past.

    With his head down, he was rummaging through the smelly garbage, and from time to time he would look towards the crowded places.

    Many people seemed to be not only the homeless people who appeared during the day, but also some people who should not have appeared here because their clothes had no holes, and some of them were still wearing suits and leather shoes.

    When she was on the road, Qiao could recognize very few things. Except for the food that could be paid back in the garbage dump, she knew little about other things that were not available in the garbage dump and the slums.

    But Joe knew very well that suits and leather shoes were worn by rich people.

    She had seen clothes like this in the well-preserved box of the man who had brought her to pick up the trash before, but then the man died, and Joe helped him into the suit and shoes when he made way before he died, and then buried together in the soil.

    Not sure what these people are looking for?

    On the way, Qiao found a nutrient solution in the garbage dump, and there was still a quarter of the nutrient solution. Although this amount is not much, it is definitely not something that can be found by looking down for a while in the past.

    After drinking this nutrient solution, Qiao felt less hungry on the way, and continued to dig through the trash.

    No one spoke on the garbage dump, only the sound of so many people digging through the garbage.

    While turning over, suddenly, when he was walking, Joe smelled a strange smell, which felt like the smell of rotten eggs that had been exposed to the sun for a long time after being cracked. I find it very annoying.

    After this smell spread, Lu Shiqiao found that the children beside her had all collapsed, lying and rolling on the ground, looking extremely painful.

    In Lu Shiqiao's vague memory, it seems that he has seen this kind of smell that people can't stand, and he also saw it when he was watching people fight.

    However, the person who took her didn't like fighting very much. Sometimes when someone picked up a good thing in the garbage dump and someone came to grab it, they would just give the thing to those people, and then take her to run away, without fighting.

    And now... Lu Shiqiao took the second nutrient solution she found tonight, and didn't know whether to lie down or not.

    "I found it!"

    "I found it first!"

    "You are the only one who can release pheromones? But B-level, Lao Tzu's pheromone A-level, crush you to death! Hand over the things!"

    "Alpha is fighting , There are a lot of pheromones, is there a Beta here to help!"

    "..."

    The other side became chaotic, and Lu Shiqiao could hear the sound of punching to the flesh, as well as various more exciting smells, in Lu Shiqiao's current cognition I can't find an adjective to describe those smells, I just feel very bad.