Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    ◎Barely full (two-in-one)◎

    However, even if Xiang Jingbai refuses, the current Lu Shiqiao is not the same as before, and he can't stop immediately.

    Xiang Jingbai was already very tired, and he had to pay attention to her hands... Fortunately, she still had one arm around his back, so Xiang Jingbai could use both hands to stop her downward hand.

    He hadn't succeeded all the time, Lu Shiqiao instinctively forced her to be a little annoyed, but he didn't want to hurt him.

    She suddenly grabbed the memory fragment that flashed by herself: "Someone interviewed me before, what is your impression of you?"     Xiang

    Jingbai paused: "What...no way."

Using words to divert his attention, Xiang Jingbai panted, and pressed her hand again.

    On the way, Qiao still failed, and already felt that Xiang Jingbai would not let her be full, so she could only settle for the next best thing, pressing the back of his head, and kissing his bright red lips.

    Xiang Jingbai breathed a sigh of relief, and slowly responded to her, hoping to make her forget some things for a while—fortunately, his response was always useful to Lu Shiqiao, and her hands finally stopped coming down. Move, just kiss him with more and more familiar movements.

    After a long time, she stopped.

    At this time, Xiang Jingbai had no strength to lean against her.

    While walking, Qiao always felt that he was about to remember something, but his gray eyes stared at this person, but he still didn't remember everything.

    On the contrary, Xiang Jingbai felt that she should be barely 'full' this time, and when he pushed the way, Joe: "Then how did you answer that time?"

    "What?"

    "My impression of me." Xiang Jingbai Thinking of the time before, after the first estrous period living in the same dormitory, he deliberately did not contact her in order not to be affected by the pheromone. And she never contacted him.

    "Cold. You look very cold, and you are not easy to get close to." Lu Shiqiao said the part that he could remember.

    Xiang Jingbai lowered his eyes: "...Oh." On the

    way, Qiao felt that his mood seemed to have dropped a lot, so he kissed him again, but now Xiang Jingbai has no interest in responding to her, so her lips just printed on the on his face.

    Even with a side profile, the female Alpha can kiss very vigorously, just like kissing on the lips, and finally bit it lightly.

    Xiang Jingbai's breath stagnates: "...you are the one who can bite!"

    Xiang Jingbai turned his head directly, and bit her side face, and then: This female Alpha's skin obviously looks similar to his, but biting When I got up, I could find that there was no trace left.

    Xiang Jingbai simply bit it a few more times. She should know by now that he is actually not cold.

    On the way Joe knew, and then took the initiative again.

    Everyone in the school knew that even though Lu Shiqiao couldn't remember anything now and couldn't understand the class, he still had to drag Xiang Shao to do experiments for a long time after school in the afternoon.

    They didn't know how the process was done, they could only admire Xiang Shao's patience—or maybe that female Alpha relied on him to control her and forced her to do experiments for her.