Chapter 93

Chapter 93, the end of the text

    ◎The text is ending◎

    Marshal Tao is a very strong and tall man. The bullets fired by Qiao during the road made the water surface ice thick, but it was still a little bit sunken after being hit by him.

    The blood spread out in the sea water along the sunken and cracked ice spaces.

    Fish in pairs were originally raised here for food, but now it seems that the fish's diet is not necessarily those feeds, and blood is also very attractive to them.

    The fish that ate a little blood wanted to eat more, and then they could be seen frantically drilling towards the cracked ice.

    Is this kind of fish really edible... The few people watching beside him couldn't help but turn pale.

    While driving, Qiao's expression was still very normal, but she suddenly drove the mech and took a few steps towards the shore.

    He opened the cockpit of the mech and poured a small bottle of red stuff into the water.

    Xiang Jingbai also walked over: "Lu Shiqiao?" He knew that the vial was Lu Shiqiao's own blood, which was the sample she used for the experiment before.

    I saw that drop of blood dripping into the water. There were many fish in that piece of water, but it was obviously blood, but those fish didn't seem to feel the drop of blood, and they were still swimming there.

    Mu Chu had always been in a good mood when he saw Lu Shiqiao, but when he saw this scene, his face turned pale, worse than those who saw the fish scrambling to eat blood.

    Lu Shiqiao nodded, and smiled at Xiangjing: "Because I am also a member of a pair, and the same kind does not exclude."

    The meaning of Lu Shiqiao's words...

    Obviously Marshal Tao should be miserable now The situation, but everyone's eyes fell on him, and they brought some other thoughts: Although the marshal is quite old, he is indeed lonely.

    After falling down, Marshal Tao woke up from the freezing again. When he woke up and looked towards the shore, he saw a few kids looking at him with strange eyes.

    Marshal Tao: "..."

    Lu Shiqiao: "How many experiments have you done on these mercury? Even the habits of fish have changed."

    Mu Chu: "I didn't do it. But there should be quite a lot, after all, it has been so long .” It’s

    too late to say it, but it’s actually just a short time. There was a crackling sound, and the layer of ice under Marshal Tao began to crack under the efforts of those fish.

    Jian Xinghuai: "Shi Qiao, do you want to go down and fish?" I

    feel that these fish have a very good appetite. If they fall like this, even if Marshal Tao is a strong Alpha, the blood on his body will attract the fish to bite him.

    Although the marshal's identity is still a bit unclear, but just watching him being eaten like this...

    Lu Shiqiao: "No need."

    Marshal Tao was a little dumbfounded: "You son of the Lu family..."

    He was halfway through the sentence He didn't dare to say it anymore, because he felt that the sound of his 'food' was more attractive to those fish, and the ice layer was bitten faster after he said it.

    But even if he stopped talking, the last thin ice cubes were quickly chewed away. When one of his hands fell into the water, it was quickly rushed towards and bit by these fish.