Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    ◎Guide ◎

    No matter how bad Jian Xinghuai’s faces are, Cheng Yuan will click on the next one after playing one, and play all of them again.

    The appearance of Xiang Jingbai's moves always seems to be light and light, but the students who receive the moves are all kinds of dishes. No matter how they make the first move, they end up lying on the ground and unable to get up.

    It's a big prize for the beauty of the scenery.

    At first, some people were hugging and watching the jokes, but later all expressions became serious.

    Cheng Yuan snorted: "The star beasts without brains may learn better than you."

    Of course, there were still some people who were not convinced, and whispered in the bottom: "Xiang Jingbai is 3S, is it normal that we can't beat it?"

    Hearing the muttering, Cheng Yuan laughed again, the smile became more and more permeable, apparently angrily: "It's normal to beat someone who can't even touch the corner of the opponent's clothes? Xiang Jingbai There are 100 levels in the simulation cabin, and this is only the first level, so it is far from the strength of 3S." The

    teacher waved his hand, "At the end of this semester, all of you have to pass the first level. I can't...then get out of the top class!"

    The next day's training, even the class that started first, couldn't stand it, running, jumping and fighting. rested.

    A few of the A-level students are okay. On the way, Qiao saw a lot of B-level students in the class secretly wiping tears. Before class, they were so talkative that they could barely walk, so they insisted on following the road. Joe goes to the school cafeteria.

    Of course, Lu Shiqiao's condition is actually quite bad. Her body started to ache again, and her hunger became more and more intense. Almost all the following classes were carried out with force.

    After arriving at the place, Lu Shiqiao walked towards the free area, and Neng Feiyu continued to follow: The boss is going to live a hard life, and the boss doesn't accept his offerings, so don't do anything that embarrasses the boss.

    There were quite a few people in the dining hall, but here, the two of them waited in line for a while before it was their turn, and each returned with a large plate full of food.

    The school cafeteria provides free Chinese food and lunch, but the taste of free is naturally bad. There were not many people who came to receive the love meal, and most of them came from garbage dumps like Lu Shiqiao, and there were very few such children who were tested as B-level.

    Neng Feiyu tasted it at noon, and the taste was even worse than the worst nutrient solution. Maybe pig food tastes like this?

    So even though he was following Joe on the road, Neng Feiyu quietly ordered a little less, and he would eat again when he got home.

    Since he voluntarily came to have a love meal, Neng Feiyu naturally knows how to manage expressions, so he can't show an unpalatable and wronged look.

    Then he took a spoonful of the sticky porridge and tasted it better than at noon?

    "Shi Qiao, the taste of this meal seems to be much better than the one at noon?" It is comparable to the cheapest nutrient solution.

    Lu Shiqiao hummed, took a few more mouthfuls to make his stomach less uncomfortable, and then took the time to say a complete sentence: "The energy seems to be more."