Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    ◎The soundproofing of the dormitory door is really bad (Second update) ◎

    Even if those Alphas didn't want to go up anymore, after Major Zhong Chang put away the smile on his face, they still obediently went up.

    While passing by, Qiao and the others also went up and stood around the centipede star beast.

    This was actually Lu Shiqiao's first time seeing a star beast with his own eyes. Standing in front of the 100-meter-long star beast, human beings seemed a little small. It is really thanks to the fact that the evolution of human beings is not slow, otherwise they would have been exterminated long ago.

    Major General Zhong Chang: "This course of mine is mainly to let you know how to find the weaknesses of star beasts and defeat them quickly. Of course, it also allows you to know in practice how powerful and terrifying our enemies are. You enter the military academy It's not here to play, so don't shake your feet, and the star beast will not let you off mercifully if you shake your feet."

    "The characteristics of this mutated centipede are the same as those of ordinary centipedes. It is highly poisonous. If it is bitten, it is easy to be poisoned and die if it is not treated immediately. However, the gravy after cutting it can be used as medicine. Its body strength is very high. Yours When the weapon is attacking, you can try to find the gap between the shells, which will be a little weaker. This is the weakness of many star beasts of this type, and if you choose a better angle, it will be as smooth as cutting a cucumber."

    "OK Now, let me launch the mechs to attack."

    When Major General Zhong Chang spoke, everyone listened carefully and memorized it, but he only said a few words before letting him attack.

    Those Alphas were extremely humble at this moment, looking at Xiang Jingbai eagerly, the number one person in the federation, 3S, to solve such an S-level star beast with only one blow. Completely forgetting how they were talking about him behind his back not so long ago.

    Xiang Jingbai's expression was even more indifferent when facing the star beast, and he had already reached out to touch his mech.

    "The head of the dormitory waits first." Lu Shiqiao stopped Xiang Jingbai.

    She smiled at the Alphas, "The major general is for everyone to fight against the star beast in person, at least everyone should kill each other with one knife? Our dormitory head is too powerful and killed with one knife. You can't touch it with one knife? Isn't it? It 's a pity."

    Cai Feiyu had sent her a message just now, saying that among these people was the person who questioned Xiang Jingbai at the mobilization meeting yesterday.

    When these Alphas heard Lu Shiqiao's words, their eyes all flashed dark for a moment, but it was also a moment, they didn't speak, they just wanted to pretend to be stupid and wait, anyway, it would be fine until someone in Xiangjingbai's dormitory made a move.

    Major General Zhong Chang was also watching, and surprisingly, he didn't make a sound to interrupt Lu Shiqiao. He did mean to let everyone at least one knife, but now he wants to watch a show more.

    Killing the star beasts to drive away the Zerg, it's not that people who have been on the front line for a long time will only take their efforts for granted, and enjoy their safety for granted. On the one hand, I feel that I just need to hide behind people with high abilities, and on the other hand, I feel that resources are all inclined to them. If I get jealous and find an opportunity, I will disgust people.