Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    ◎Eat once or eat many times (one update) ◎

    The rational Lu Shiqiao has been kicked away by the crazy Lu Shiqiao.

    The right time and place, the people... The people are not in harmony, Lu Shiqiao has no way to think.

    Just as Xiang Jingbai helped close the door, he turned around and took two steps to get the inhibitor to Lu Shiqiao, when he was held down by the person behind him.

    At the same time, the isolated infirmary dedicated to Alpha's susceptible period began to sound a warning: "Attention medical staff, attention medical staff, the Alpha's pheromone is out of control, please deal with it in time, please deal with it in time!"

    Isn't it just out of control ? , Xiang Jingbai was pushed against the wall next to him by Lu Shiqiao, only a few steps away from the inhibitor, but there was no way to get it.

    "Lu Shiqiao, Lu Shiqiao?"

    Xiang Jingbai's back was pressed against a hard and cold wall, and in front of him was the hot female Alpha, her palms pressed hard on his shoulders so that he could not move, and his back was arched. , buried his face in the short black hair behind his ears.

    Her violent breathing sounded next to his ears, Xiang Jingbai froze, red began to spread from his ears, he didn't know how to put his hands, and finally began to push her: "Lu Shiqiao, I'll help you inject the inhibitor , Lu Shi Qiao!"     Xiang Jingbai yelled several times, and if he couldn't move his hand, he turned his head to hide, but this was completely unacceptable. Originally, Lu Shi Qiao was just buried in his hair, but after being dodged like this, he directly Buried up to the neck.     If she moved a little more, she would touch the gland at the back of his neck, which was a very dangerous distance.     The alarm in the isolation room is still ringing, and it is getting louder and louder: "The pheromone is out of control, the pheromone is out of control, please deal with the medical staff as soon as possible! Otherwise there will be serious consequences!     " I feel that the skin I touch is very delicate, and she feels very comfortable when she touches it.     A little bit of satisfaction, but still not enough.

    While walking, Qiao also smelled a faint fragrance, but it wasn't the kind of fragrance she wanted. The fragrance she wanted was...

    Hearing the sharp siren, feeling the sudden warmth and softness from her neck, the always calm scene Bai is going crazy.

    In addition to the suppressors produced by the Federation, there is also the most primitive and most effective method to alleviate the runaway alpha susceptibility period.

    That is to let Alpha mark Omega, release the out-of-control Alpha pheromone, and let Omega's pheromone appease.

    If Alpha's susceptibility period is too severe without any relief, Alpha's body may be damaged.

    Sensing that she was already moving back, Xiang Jingbai's hand that had been pushing her hard trembled a little bit loosely.

    But...

    Xiang Jingbai lowered his eyes, and said in a depressing voice, "Lu Shiqiao, do you still know who I am now?"

    It must be the second time he saw her losing control.

    The first time was in the simulated world, he was a strange Omega in front of her, and she also wanted to hug him.

    Could it be that as long as it happens to appear in front of her...