Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    ◎Easy to leave traces (2 in 1) ◎

    This time, Xiang Jingbai took the initiative.

    It was also the first time he knew the way, and Joe was restrained before.

    Xiang Jingbai's buttons, which have always been well buttoned, are finally fully undone. Even though the female Alpha is the bottom one, her unbuttoning speed is not slow at all.

    Although Qiao didn't touch him below his coat in the end, there were deep red marks on his waist.

    Xiang Jingbai's school uniform, which was originally neat and tidy, became crumpled. At the end of the journey, Joe took out the spare clothes they left in the laboratory.

    When buttoning Xiang Jingbai who was already exhausted and didn't want to move for the time being on the sofa, her eyes fell on his waist, which was much redder than other places.

    "Your skin is really easy to leave marks. Look at mine, you try?" Lu Shiqiao raised his neat clothes from beginning to end a little.

    "...Don't try." Even if you don't try, you know you won't leave marks casually.

    "That's it, what a pity." Lu Shiqiao sighed sincerely.

    Xiang Jingbai: "..." He buried his head in the back of the sofa, not wanting to talk to her at all.

    Today he took the initiative to push her once and kiss her once, and it turned out like this. If he tried again, he would have to sleep here all day from exhaustion.

    After this day, Xiang Jingbai saw some shadows on the sofa, and he didn't want to go to Lu Shiqiao to do any experiments in the next few days.

    Xiang Jingbai was worried for the first time, when he was completely marked... After thinking about it, he couldn't help but cover his face.

    On the way, Qiao was fed food for no reason, and his brows were full of satisfaction. He didn't know why until he got out of the laboratory.

    It turned out that classmate Jing Bai was jealous.

    Senior Mu Chu's place is indeed troublesome, but he didn't come to her for the time being, so he went directly to the door to warn her, but it was exactly what he wanted.

    It's still necessary to get busy with the matter at hand and appease Jing Bai.

    As a result, Qiao felt that Xiang Jingbai was avoiding her in the next few days.

    She could only touch the tip of her nose to reflect... It seems that she really shouldn't be too ruthless.

    Might have to slowly build up the intensity? To be honest, she is still trying her best to bear it now.

    The experiment of cultivating Zerg has also ended, and the next step is to bring up the extermination plan.

    This is a more difficult process, because Lu Shiqiao needs enough space for the worms to grow bigger, and they can have enough time to study and eliminate experiments.

    The thermal weapons at this stage can cause damage to the caterpillar's wings, but they can't prevent it from continuing to grow wings. The random effect is not so good.

    In terms of chemistry, you can try a weapon made by simulating the ingredients of food, and then poison it...

    Lu Shiqiao was like Snow White's evil queen, making a lot of poisonous apples. Most people always feel cold behind their backs unconsciously.