Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    ◎I want to use pheromones (second update) ◎

    The group of crazy people put Zerg in the banquet as a kind of demonstration, which directly shows that no one in the Federation can resist them now.

    And they are very confident in the Zerg that they put in all the banquets. After so many turmoil, they only put one Zerg in a game.

    Even though there is only one, with more and more deployments, it becomes more and more difficult to find the Zerg, which is one of the reasons why the number of large gatherings in the Federation has dropped sharply.

    Admiral Xiang's expression was ugly. He didn't want Lu Shiqiao to come to Jing Bai's coming-of-age ceremony at first, but later Xiang Jingbai directly changed the nature of the entire banquet, thinking that it was already a mech exchange conference, he An invitation was sent out.

    Unexpectedly, if the Zerg race hadn't been discovered by Lu Shiqiao, they would definitely cause trouble at the banquet.

    "Can you hear the voice?" General Xiang said, and everyone in the room quieted down, giving Xiangjing Bai time to listen.

    Xiang Jingbai listened for a while: "No." The

    general nodded: "Do it, let's see what kind of Zerg those people made this time."

    The researchers inside started to do it. The apples wrapped inside were bright red and had a fresh luster, the surface was not damaged, and the air data analysis showed that the apple fragrance was also very normal.

    After waiting for a while, a researcher suddenly reminded: "There is a rustling sound."

    He turned on the amplifying device inside the instrument, which is a hundred times the low-decibel amplifying device, but they could only hear very soft rustle.

    There are indeed Zerg, the Prime Minister snorted.

    Because they knew that they would be inserted into the Zerg, all their arrangements at the banquet seemed to be inspected, not to mention the food, and including the strict scanning that everyone would go through when they entered the door... In this way, their relatives were still recruited.

    Xiang Jingbai's fingers moved, but he wasn't surprised. He had noticed Lu Shiqiao's vigilance from the balcony at that time, but he really couldn't hear him.

    Back then at star 6703, the impact of experimental product 099 not only changed his direction of differentiation, but also made him upgrade to a small level.

    It's not that he is not humble, his strength is indeed few in the 3S, but now it seems that Lu Shiqiao may be even higher.

    "Do it." After Admiral Xiang gave the order, the researcher inside took a special knife and slowly cut open the apple.

    The apple is very crisp and the juice overflowing is also very fresh, which shows that even though the Zerg is inside the apple, it has not destroyed the apple.

    The knife kept cutting down, and when it was almost at the bottom, the knife could not move.

    The thought of cutting this worm flashed through the minds of those present, and saw that the originally intact apple was suddenly stretched open, and the special knife for cutting the apple was broken in half, and the rustling Zerg inside spread a pair of wings .

    It looked like a limp green cabbage worm with wings, but it was lying on top of the broken knife, eating rattlingly, and the rustling sound was constantly coming from its flapping wings.

    It eats very quickly, and after eating, it can visibly grow bigger with the naked eye, and it has a very strong growth potential.

    The researcher began to try to capture it with things, and was ready to study it.

    However, almost any tool is used to catch it, and the worm will eat whatever, and as long as there is no food to eat, it will try to fly up and fly to a place. When it hit an apple once, it probably didn't like it, so it took off again.

    It seems that there is another good news that this insect has no eyes, and currently flies at will.

    The researchers tried to break off the pair of wings, but after the wings were broken, a new pair of wings would grow up within a few seconds.

    "Do you recognize what kind of bug this is?"

    "No, this worm is too exaggerated, I want to eat this capture box too! Quickly take down a tool and try it!" The atmosphere inside was already very tense.

    Xiang Jingbai suddenly said: "Let's make way for Qiao to take a look. She discovered this, and maybe she will know."

    The general nodded, turned on the optical brain to contact Lu Shiqiao, and at the same time said to the researcher inside: "Pay attention to weapons. Get ready, if you can't catch it, just burn it."

    The researcher inside responded and continued to deal with it.

    By the time Joe arrived with a few apples on the way, the worm had already been sprayed several times with a high-heat flamethrower.

    Except that the pair of wings on its back can be burned off, allowing it to fall from the air for a few seconds before growing wings, there is no other substantial damage.

    The caterpillar has grown from a small one to the size of an adult's fist, and a hole has been gnawed out of the protective glass window used to separate it. Before Lu Shiqiao came, they were already preparing to evacuate the entire hotel in an emergency.

    The Prime Minister looked at the apples in her hand: "Why, there are worms in them?"

    "No, this is for feeding worms." Lu Shiqiao said, "Give me a set of protective clothing.

    " No shortage, Lu Shiqiao put on the protective clothing and went in.

    Before going in, Lu Shiqiao suddenly remembered something, and said to Xiang Jingbai, "Have you brought a pheromone blocker? I want to use pheromones."

    General Xiang frowned even more than when he saw this annoying Zerg just now to be deep.

    Xiang Jingbai took out a brooch: "I brought it."

    The author has something to say:

    General Xiang: I'm here!

    Here comes the update! (I know I shortened orz and the latter is longer)

    ◎Latest comment:

    [Help me why I hate the hero and his father so much. Obviously he is just a male supporting role without even a name. 】

    "As if" to catch a bug for the author~】

    [Wow wow wow]

    [

    [Big cheer]

    [33.7% "but he is sure" should be changed to "but he is sure"]

    [Daddy is so short for the first time ()]

    [The life-saving bug is really disgusting ah ah ah ah ah ]

    [Guest officer, the nutrient solution you ordered, our store accepts payment by renewal. ]

    [

    [It's so short, Mr. Short, if you pour the nutrient solution on Da Da, will it grow fat and fat? ! 】

    【m(=∩王∩=)mHappy Year of the Tiger】

    【dd】

    【It’s so short】

    【DiDiDiDiDiDi】

    -End-