Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    ◎Clearly clearly how to do it (two-in-one) ◎

    Amidst the panting sound, Xiang Jingbai's lips were kissed so red that it was about to bleed, and he could only push Shi Qiao with his hands.

    However, this is useless, even if the person who has just tasted delicious food has been starved for a few days, and Lu Shiqiao has just been angered by his actions, Xiang Jingbai is doomed when he meets Lu Shiqiao like this .

    The closer the kiss was, the harder it was, and the action was very urgent, Xiang Jing's white skin like jade was already stained with a thin blush, and the scent of sweet wine overflowed from the glands in the back of his neck uncontrollably.

    On the way, Qiao put his hands on him and continued to punish him, while being angry: "You don't care about me taking pictures with others. Instead, if you let me know, who are you going to take this kind of matching photos with?

    " The opponent's face was as beautiful as a flower..."

    Originally, he couldn't keep up with Qiao's rhythm when he was on the road, but Xiang Jingbai, who responded slowly, stopped his movements.

    On the way, Qiao found that when this was mentioned, Xiang Jingbai's movements stopped, and the sourness in his heart became even worse. He who had always restrained himself from hugging him also stretched out his hand and pressed him on the back of his waist, pushing him towards him.

    The lips began to move down, reaching his chin, down...

    Xiang Jingbai:!

    Xiang Jingbai stretched out his hand to cover his neck: "There are no medical devices, there will be traces." The

    female Alpha directly kissed his palm twice forcefully. , Adam's apple was kissed.

    Xiang Jingbai: "Lu Shiqiao... don't you know who I am matched with?"

    He thought she already knew, but now that she is going to swallow him alive, it seems that she doesn't know.

    Lu Shiqiao's eyes were so fierce that they were about to shine, and when he mentioned this, he just bit him... Xiang Jingbai was speechless right now.

    After a while, Lu Shijo left his Adam's apple. A shallow tooth mark was left on Xiang Jingbai's Adam's apple, she was not cruel after all and tried harder.

    My heart was stuffy, but Jing Bai had already said that there would be traces without medical equipment, and Shi Qiao returned between his lips and teeth.

    The point of knowledge that kissing can be exhausted was taught by classmate Shi Qiao to classmate Jing Bai.

    Xiang Jingbai sighed softly, and finally took advantage of the gap to say slowly: "...a classmate named Lu Shiqiao." Lu Shiqiao who

    was immersed in the kiss:?

    Xiang Jingbai finally got a gap, this person with a clear and cold front can finally breathe a little free air.

    "It's me?" Lu Shiqiao was still at a loss, and his head, which was always turning fast, was not so good now.

    Xiang Jingbai paused for a moment before answering her: "It's you, so..." The

    female Alpha finally regained her ability to think, with the corners of her lips raised very clearly: "So, the classmate called Lu Shiqiao Let's celebrate."

    Xiang Jingbai's reddish eyes widened a little, obviously he couldn't think that the female Alpha could find such an excuse.

    This time, when Lu Shiqiao was in a good mood, there was a happy atmosphere in the small self-service hairdressing room.