Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    ◎Don't fight first? (Two in one update) ◎

    Many people saw the back of Lu Shiqiao leaving soon, and Xiang Jingbai naturally saw it too.

    Lu Shiqiao didn't show up in the classroom until the next class started, and Xiang Jingbai was basically sure that she had reached the susceptible period.

    This is a Zerg anatomy class. When the students in the class saw him when they were choosing a seat, they would not stand next to him. They would leave a place next to him and go to other experimental benches.

    Xiang Jingbai turned on the optical brain and looked at it, and made sure that he hadn't received the message.     Until the teacher came to the class, he asked about Lu Shiqiao

    : "I heard that Lu was still thinking about this class when he was taking other classes. Why didn't he come?"

The matter of heaven is what they will talk about in their spare time now.

    And some teachers are also ready to challenge the levels of the classes they teach to see what the actual situation of the students will be.

    When everyone asked about Qiao, they naturally looked at Xiang Jingbai. They were laboratory partners, and they knew about the fact that they didn't rest at noon to do experiments.

    But the one who spoke quickly was a red-haired male Omega: "Teacher, Shi Qiao should have submitted a leave application just now, and the susceptibility period has expired." The

    teacher turned on his optical brain and saw that there was indeed a message just sent. About Lu Shiqiao asking for leave.

    The teacher was a little bit regretful: "Why is it such a coincidence? I'm already ready to ask her to help me crack down on some of your classmates who are fishing in troubled waters in class. It seems that it will only take a while."

    Everyone: ...

    But that's okay when the susceptibility period is over. There is no way, the teacher can only continue to teach.

    And because it was a red-haired male Omega who answered the conversation this time, many people couldn't help but look at him.

    The susceptibility period is a very sensitive matter. Even Xiang Shao, the experimental partner, doesn't seem to be so clear about it, but he can accurately know about Lu Shiqiao's application for leave.

    And it seems that he still came to observe. When the Zerg limbs were distributed, he did not pick up a piece. The protective clothing was also brought by himself, and it was not uniformly distributed in the classroom.

    The Leeuwenhoeks in the class exchanged glances and saw all this clearly.

    Neng Feiyu naturally knew about these gazes, but right now he was too busy listening to the lectures and making important notes in his notebook, so he didn't have time to pay attention to them.

    He majored in mechs, but Qiao was in the sensitive period when he was on the road. When they were free, they would take turns to help listen to her class, and then they could repeat some key points.

    Lu Shiqiao never underestimated some knowledge points, which is probably the reason why she can kill people in any class.

    Xiang Jingbai also watched Neng Feiyu there and memorized it carefully, and continued with the anatomy experiment he was doing, which remained the same as before.

    On the contrary, Neng Feiyu was at a loss when he heard it halfway. He looked at his notes: [The anatomy of this kind of Zerg is best cut against the blood vessel. The blood in the blood vessels is kept in a state of flowing or not...]