Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    ◎He wanted to hug her back (third shift) ◎

    When he was walking, Joe wanted to ask if he was hungry, but at this moment, she was behind him, and she smelled the pheromone overflowing from the glands in the back of his neck, Let her forget about that for a moment.

    She used to think that she might not respond much to other people's pheromones, but now that she smells Xiangjingbai's pheromones, she thinks it is possible, but it is not so accurate.

    This wasn't the first time she had smelled Xiangjingbai's pheromone, but it was the most clearly smelled one, even though he was wearing a spill-proof sticker, she could already smell it clearly at such a close distance.

    It seems to be the purest water in the world, or the pure water that soaked some flowers in the past, and the sake smells. When I smell it, I feel very good. The smell makes her... hungry.

    Lu Shiqiao can only be thankful that she ate enough this morning, even though she has consumed a lot, she can still withstand it, otherwise it would be too embarrassing for her stomach to growl suddenly at this time.

    And because it smells so good, Qiao had to bear it while walking, so as not to take a deep breath.

    Xiang Jingbai stabilized his body, then put his hand on the hand that was holding his waist, and moved it slightly, as if he didn't want her to hold it here.

    But instead of hugging here, is there any other place more suitable for her to hug?

    Lu Shiqiao thought for a moment: "... Shall I carry you?"

    Xiang Jingbai: "...not good."

    Lu Shiqiao: "?"

    Xiang Jingbai: "The smell of blood."

    Yes, before Lu Shiqiao But Zhang Qinghe, who was shot in the chest, was carried all the way, as well as her own blood, which was quite a lot.

    Although she had changed a shirt in the infirmary, she hadn't had time to wash it properly. She just rinsed it briefly. If Xiang Jingbai was carried by her, she would definitely smell it, and there would be bad blood in it. Less pheromones are present.

    However, Lu Shiqiao reminded again: "You have activated the pheromone blocker."

    Xiang Jingbai lowered his eyes: "I want some more of your pheromone." Then the pheromone blocker must be unlocked.

    Lu Shiqiao: "Then I'll hug you." The blood in front of her was only hers.

    Xiang Jingbai: "...um." On the

    way, Qiao bent down and hugged Xiang Jingbai easily.

    It was the first time for both of them to do this kind of posture. On the way, Qiao didn't know where to put his hands to make him more comfortable and polite. Xiang Jingbai looked at her injured neck, and just put his hands on her shoulders. , wanted to hug her neck but felt unable.

    "That's it, where will I take you?" Lu Shiqiao hugged him firmly, and let his eyes look ahead.

    "At the back door of the training area, my flying machine is there."

    "Okay."

    On the road, Xiang Jingbai turned off the pheromone blocker on his body, and then clamped the brooch-shaped blocker to Qiao's collar on the road, and opened it.

    It was a pity that Lu Shiqiao couldn't smell it anymore, because she had never smelled such a good smell. She also suddenly recalled the previous time of the unified examination, when Xiang Jingbai stayed in the green belt with so many flowers and trees, she just smelled a little bit, so she couldn't help but walk over to see what happened.