Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    ◎Tossing in dire straits (second watch) ◎

    Xiang Jingbai didn't know why it was only a short class, but he would receive such a message after he came out.

    After looking into it in detail, Xiang Jingbai learned that all of this came from the office of his father, the general.

    Someone heard it with their own ears, and General Xing was also present. It is said that General Xing was asking for advice on how to get Young Master Xing out of the order, and he was asking for advice there!

    After Xiang Jingbai heard it, Jun didn't know what expression to make on Jun's face for a while.

    But these people asked him to make up for the wedding candy and wine one by one, and asked him when Alpha would bring them an introduction.

    Xiang Jingbai's communication originally didn't have many contacts, almost all of them were from the military region, and everyone basically didn't chat much at ordinary times, and now it may be more lively than when he sent him blessings when he was an adult.

    If it was true, of course he wouldn't want to hide it... Xiang Jingbai's ears turned red, and then he pursed his lips tightly to get rid of this thought.

    After experiencing the rumors flying around in the school forum last night, Xiang Jingbai still has a little idea in his heart.

    I must have heard something from my father's office, and then it became more and more outrageous.

    Xiang Jingbai flipped through his address book, thinking that he should call his father, but at this moment, his father first sent him a video call request.

    Xiang Jingbai found a relatively quiet place and got through the communication.

    General Xiang’s expression was the same as usual, he looked at Xiang Jingbai calmly: “Jing Bai met her today?”

    Xiang Jingbai nodded, his expression was also very calm: “Well, we chatted in the same class. Experiment."

    The admiral also nodded, and continued in a business-like tone: "Is it right to talk about experiments in class? That's right. She had a record of staying in the laboratory for a week. Jing Bai, you don't need to talk to her, she is just an energetic Alpha. Then Let's talk about this first... By the way, your mother said that the matter you asked her to help yesterday has not made any progress, please remember to tell us if you have any news."

    "Okay." The communication between the two was very ordinary, but Xiang Jingbai didn't intend to end the call just like that, "Dad, some people think I'm engaged."

    Admiral Xiang was sitting quietly, but at this moment he stood up suddenly: "What? Isn't it just Lu Shiqiao who is in a hurry to chat with you? The experiment, and then I shook your hand? How did it become an engagement? Who thought that?" All calmness disappeared from this steady general.

    He came over via video chat just to see Xiang Jingbai's reaction. If Lu Shiqiao's behavior has already caused Jing Bai's troubles and made Jing Bai show an unhappy expression, then it is for the experiment, and he should seriously warn Lu Shiqiao.

    But like Jing Bai's current reaction, he was going to wait for a while to remind Lu Shiqiao.

    There is a difference between AO and shaking hands is still inappropriate, all caused a misunderstanding: General Prime Minister had already argued with General Xing in the office just now.

    Xiang Jingbai: "...she didn't shake my hand."

    Why did things evolve from passing a few notes in class to this?