Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    ◎One pinch one accurate ◎

    It was too late to say, and it was only a while since the first person realized something was wrong, and when he arrived on the road, Joe led the tall man away from those mice.

    There are more and more mice. You must know that even mice don't come to the barren land.

    Is this evidence of a better environment? Joe was speechless on the way.

    Naturally, there was no way to continue the investigation in such a situation. On the way, Qiao swung the stick back and forth to help them drive away the mice.

    In fact, their actual combat classes are all close combat. She knows how to use sticks because Teacher Cheng Yuan sometimes can't bear to watch their training. When they get angry, they will directly use sticks to "increase the dose" and beat everyone. People are on their backs. Lu Shiqiao learned the stick technique under such circumstances, and his evasion ability also improved.

    The people lying and kneeling on the ground were discussing eagerly, and Joe had nothing to say about it, after all, she had reconfirmed their willingness to come in before coming in.

    "It seems that Alpha and Omega are indeed the most affected. The higher the differentiation level, the more serious it is, and the perception level is the same!" A female Beta spoke, her condition is relatively good, and her voice is relatively loud.

    "What about the aircraft?"

    "There are many things in the aircraft that mice cannot touch, and they will break if they climb up!"

    "Then open the mecha!" At this time, I can't control the matter of banning mechas in the barren land.

    "Small mice are so small, they can drill the mecha!"

    "The defensive mecha, the structure of the black turtle has no gaps for them to drill."

    "There are only two defensive mechas, and a maximum of two people can enter the cockpit. What about the remaining people ?"

    "Let the rest of the people hold the mecha's hands and sit on the mecha's shoulders! Hurry up!"

    Qiao Qiao caught a glimpse of a ten-meter-high dark green mecha suddenly appearing on the road.

    The person who released the mecha was lying on the ground: "Damn it, I don't have the strength to get into the mecha! Anyone can go in and drive!" As he said that, he couldn't help looking at Lu Shiqiao who was still moving freely.

    On the way, Qiao swung the stick vigorously, trying to stun the mice as much as possible. If one mouse died, the other mice would be more violent.

    It was such high-intensity exercise that made her bottomless stomach start to cry hungry again.

    In this way, Qiao took off the hood of the protective suit without hesitation, took out two nutrient solutions from his bag, bit open his head and drank them.

    The movements are done in one go, and continue to play with sticks after drinking.

    Those who were lying or sitting or kneeling: "..."

    Lu Shiqiao was not so dull and naturally noticed these gazes, she explained: "I have never piloted a mecha." It was useless to look at her.

    In the end, the mecha was retracted and the aircraft was released.

    The aircraft is suspended in mid-air, too low is not enough. Some mice have high jumping ability and can relay jump, so they can only hang seven or eight meters high.