Chapter 10

Chapter 10 (Revised)

    ◎You can power armor. ◎

    Getting the consent, Lu Shiqiao made a move.

    The protective clothing had to be taken off from the head, so Joe naturally took off his hat first. Because of her haste, she looked very violent, as if she couldn't wait to tear off the protective clothing of the lying person.

    During this rough process, even the sound of breathing became quieter for the people lying in disorder over there.

    The hat mask was taken off, revealing the eye-catching but too pale young man's face...

    Lu Shiqiao only paused for a moment, and then quickly took off his protective clothing.

    Because Xiang Jingbai was lying down, it made it difficult to take off the one-piece protective suit, and Qiao didn't be gentle when he was walking. He grabbed his shoulder and raised it, turned it over again, and finally hugged him with one hand He just lifted him up by his waist and took off the protective suit pants smoothly.

    During this process, Xiang Jingbai's expression didn't change at all, but the eyes of the other onlookers almost popped out.

    This guy is really merciless! Don't you recognize Xiang Jingbai? This is Xiang Jingbai, the most famous boy in the Federation! 3S!

    3S is injured and can't move now, Qiao just had an accident on the road and he passed.

    Of course, it was also because of Lu Shiqiao's relentlessness, but she solved the obstruction of the protective clothing after a while, and now she lifted his calf again and put it on her thigh, and cut off a section of his trouser leg with a click.

    "Endure it." Qiao said suddenly when he was on the road.

    The mouse bit the shoe and she had already helped him take it off. After Lu Shiqiao reminded him, he took the disinfectant and poured it directly on Xiang Jingbai's ankle, and held the hand on his calf to help him turn the angle.

    His feet were very white, with no blood at all. In contrast, those wounds were very bright red, and the bright red bottom was dark red, obviously poisoned.

    The toxin left by the mouse bite reacted with the components of the disinfectant, making the sound of bubbling after opening a soda bottle.

    There is no doubt that this is definitely a very painful treatment, but when he was on the way, Qiao didn't hear a whimper from Xiang Jingbai, but the 'spectators' lying on the ground were breathing in one after another, excruciatingly painful. Looks good.

    After the wound was washed clean, Qiao leaned on his snow-white foot again on the way, and then found a clip in the medical box, and pinched a large rat's front tooth from the rotten flesh of his wound.

    This was very sudden, and Qiao also forgot to remind Lu Shi, Xiang Jingbai couldn't help but let out a muffled snort.

    On the way, Qiao didn't have time to look at him. When he was giving him an injection, he asked the people on the ground: "Where is the medical cabin?"

    Ordinary aircraft don't have this thing, but she believes they must have it.

    "The best one is under the floor behind the door of the cockpit. If you knock on the floor three times in a row, it will pop out!"

    Qiao Qiao didn't ask why the best one was put there, and gave Xiang Jingbai an injection. Afterwards, he grabbed the boy's clothes for a brief check, then picked up Xiang Jingbai all at once, put it on his shoulders and walked away.