Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    ◎Maybe she is good? (Second update) ◎

    Although Lu Shiqiao paused for a moment when facing these things that only one copy is available, it is more important to wash off the pheromones on her body right now. On the way, Joe filled the bathtub with water, took off his clothes, and soaked in it.

    Looking down, while walking, Qiao saw that except for the wound on the abdomen that was almost bleeding, everything else was fine, so he didn't plan to take care of it.

    It's not that she can't feel pain, but it's the same as the pain when her ability came back before, and it's the same as scratching, so that she can't tell how much she has been injured without looking at it.

    When she came out of the shower, Xiang Jingbai's room was still closed, and Qiao went back to the room with her book on the way.

    Leaning against the head of the bed to read a book... The pages of the book that had been easily turned before, this time stopped on the same page for a long time.

    Fortunately, after a while, the small group of four began to burst out messages.

    On the way, Qiao clicked on it and found that Neng Feiyu was sending messages one by one every second.

    Neng Feiyu: "It's too much, our dormitory is actually better than luck! My luck is at most a little bit better than Shi Qiao! How can this dormitory be worthy!"

    Neng Feiyu: "Why can't we be like Alpha? It 's better than fighting!"

    Neng Feiyu: "My favorite grapefruit-flavored shower gel was picked away, and the lemon-flavored shampoo was gone, so my roommates left me a full set of lily flavors. It’s just lily flavor, I want to try other ones once in a while..." The

    angry Omega started to run wild in the group, and when he realized that no one showed up, he began to call names: "Have you Alpha not elected a dormitory manager yet? No one was elected dormitory head?"

    After a while, Lu Shiqiao said: "No. Do you have a lot of shampoo in your Omega dormitory?"

    Neng Feiyu was more concerned about what Lu Shiqiao said: "Shiqiao, you didn't get the dormitory head. ? Is it more than cultural common sense? Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao are so cunning? You can't compare with them!"

    Except for Alpha and Omega, the dormitory arranged this time is based on grades.

    While walking, Qiao's fingers paused for a moment, and at this time two other people also joined the chat.

    Jian Xinghuai: "Alpha dormitory should not be better than cultural common sense, right? How can it be better than martial arts? How about Shi Qiao?

    " Passed, so it's easy!"

    Lu Zishu: "Didn't my cousin get it? I didn't get it either. The comparison is wrist strength. The buddy in the dormitory used too much force and the pheromone came out. The smelly pheromone! The whole dormitory I was knocked down by the smoke, and I just woke up!"

    Because Lu Shiqiao kept silent, everyone gradually thought that she had lost and was hit, and slowly began to comfort her.

    But in fact, Lu Shiqiao had already left the room at this time.

    She still didn't see Xiang Jingbai in the living room, so she stood in front of his door and raised her hand, but she still didn't knock on it in the end, and went back to her room.

    There are already all kinds of comfort in the group, such as sparring and so on.

    In the end, the way they avoided most was Joe's pheromone attack, and Jian Xinghuai gritted his teeth and brought it up! The other two friends quickly said that they would help drag him into the medical cabin after the training.