Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    ◎Are you afraid that I will hook Jing Bai home? (One update) ◎

    As soon as Qiao confirmed it on the way, he went inside. The situation was very urgent. Now the caterpillar was planning to fly towards the person, and the protective clothing materials had been tried, but it was unstoppable. When gnawing, gnaw twice more before being eaten.

    On the way, Qiao took over the position that the caterpillar would pounce on, but she only held a few apples in her hand, which inevitably made the people watching frightened.

    The researcher next to him couldn't help reminding: "Do you need any other equipment?"

    Lu Shiqiao looked very casual: "Then please get me a short clip." The

    researcher handed her a clip and reminded again: " Just now, this worm has already eaten a few of my traps." On the

    way, Qiao hummed, looking at the green worm that had just sprouted wings.

    I saw her holding the clip twice, staring at the caterpillar with wings that started to take off towards her.

    This kind of insect that eats whatever it encounters, although they have only met it for a short time now, the impact is not insignificant. The two researchers next to Lu Shiqiao have raised their hot weapons, waiting for Lu Shiqiao if he misses It can be connected at the first time, and the wings of this insect can be sprayed off.

    But you can't miss if you miss, Lu Shiqiao looked at the insect that was flying towards her quickly, and suddenly moved the hand holding the clip, and pinched the caterpillar's body, and clamped the caterpillar.

    Of course, this is not a big deal, the previous researchers have also caught this worm, as long as the soft worm turns a corner, it can directly move its mouth to eat the hard trap, so they have not succeeded in doing it before.

    But this time, this action was stopped by Lu Shiqiao.

    On the way, Qiao released his own pheromone, the kind of pheromone that is cold and dry but also as moving as ice and snow. After touching the caterpillar, the caterpillar seemed to be fixed by someone, and it didn't move.

    The two researchers next to them were obviously wearing protective clothing, but when the pheromone was full, they couldn't help shivering.

    The siren of Alpha pheromone attack sounded in this research room.

    Then everyone saw that the caterpillar that was so arrogant just now is so limp now, even Lu Shiqiao directly held it with her white gloved hand and put the caterpillar directly on her palm ——As far as this action is concerned, it's because she didn't take any tools before because she forgot, but the clips are actually useless.

    Naturally, researchers have tried this pheromone attack. There are many high-strength pheromone samples in their laboratory, but it seems that only Lu Shiqiao's has worked.

    Admiral Xiang: "What are you going to do now." Although the bug looks sluggish, it is definitely not dead.

    On the way, Qiao took out the apple in her hand again. It seemed that she was really going to feed the worm an apple.

    "There is no way to find it so far, but to strangle them to death."

    Stretching the worm's mouth with clips, Lu Shiqiao began to feed apples into the caterpillar's mouth. It can be seen that the caterpillar is very resistant, so the process is not very smooth.

    So Lu Shiqiao looked at the researcher next to him: "Help me." The

    two researchers shook their heads together: "I can't, I'm going to freeze to death, since we don't need weapons, we have to go out!"