Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    ◎You said the same thing ten minutes ago. ◎Your

    lips and teeth meet.

    Thirty minutes later.

    "...Xiang Jingbai, take a breath." The female Alpha snickered, and reminded him by sticking to him.

    after an hour.

    "...I won't kiss anymore." Xiang Jing Bai absentmindedly pushed the person on him, but she didn't move at all, obviously this was just the beginning.

    Three hours later.

    Xiang Jingbai regained consciousness, gathered his gray pajamas, and stared at her with red eyes. This is Jinjiang Literature City! From the neck down, he wasn't ready yet.

    "Okay then." Lu Shiqiao touched the tip of her nose, she did it unconsciously just now.

    So I had to give up temporarily, and bit the gland on the back of his neck again, and made the temporary mark again.

    "Delicious." On the way, Qiao felt that he would get drunk from the smell of wine, and it was so cute to change from sake to spirits.

    Xiang Jingbai grabbed the quilt, but after a while, Joe let go of his hand and grabbed hers. The female Alpha's skin is very hard, and there will be no marks if he scratches it casually.

    five hours later.

    Xiang Jingbai was powerless to push her, a little morning light was cast through the gaps in the curtains. It's a pity that Qiao was still so excited on the road, reaching out to stroke his eyelashes and kiss the end of his eyes from time to time.

    "Kiss again." The female Alpha promised, leaning closer again.

    "...You said the same thing ten minutes ago!" In the

    end, Xiang Jingbai drank the remaining seven nutritional supplements in the row, wrapped himself in a quilt, and fell into a deep sleep, ignoring the one who was still in good spirits. A perfect female Alpha.

    Mother was right, don't be too accommodating.

    Seeing the big bulge on the bed and covering the head of the person who resolutely ignored her, Lu Shiqiao could only feel sorry for her, rubbed her white hair, and left the room lightly.

    However, after realizing that she had left, the person sleeping on the bed frowned uncomfortably.

    In less than half a minute, the female Alpha returned. She sat on the table and chair next to her and started to use the small desk lamp, and began to draw experimental sketches, with high spirits in her eyes.

    Listening to the sound of regular strokes, Xiang Jingbai finally fell asleep peacefully.

    Lu Shiqiao collected some of their ice spirit pheromones and began to experiment in the laboratory behind Lu's house.

    Xiang Jingbai was still in estrus, so Lu Shiqiao used video chat to conduct experiments with him, and he still stayed in the room.

    It didn't go so smoothly at first, and the Zerg's devouring instinct still didn't disappear. In the back road, Joe even directly caught caterpillars for experiments, which were ordinary ones without Zerg abilities.

    This time it succeeded, and Lu Shiqiao really planted the seeds behind him.

    It will take a certain amount of time for the seeds to bloom and bear fruit. During this period, Lu Shiqiao continued to try other possibilities.