Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    ◎I'm really worried (second update) ◎

    Xiang Jingbai didn't know how long he had been in bed, and when he regained consciousness, his roommate Bu Ranran had already knocked on his door outside.

    "You go first, I'm not feeling well today."

    Xiang Jingbai's voice from the room was muffled, and Bu Ranran hurriedly asked, "Is it serious, do you need me to accompany you to the infirmary? Or give you Call the doctor?"

    "It's okay, I'll be there in a while."

    Bu Ranran was still worried, but he asked again, and the answer he got was to let him go first, so he had to leave first.

    The Xiangjing Bai in the room was buried in the pillow again, and this time he had to get up. The roommate Bu Ranran often stepped on the spot to go to the classroom, and the first class in the morning was a compulsory course for the same grade. The two often go together.

    When Xiang Jingbai was washing his face, he had to look in the mirror... In the end, he could only get some ice from the small refrigerator in the dormitory.

    After such a delay, sure enough, when he got to the classroom, the teacher was already holding the roster on the podium.

    When the teacher saw him standing at the door of the classroom, it was obviously a little strange, but for Xiang Jingbai, an excellent student, the teachers all liked him very much, and they wished that he would come to their class.

    At this time, the teacher was just surprised, thinking that Xiang Jingbai might have a temporary business in the military area, so he came a little late.

    Xiang Jingbai: "Teacher, I..." The

    teacher turned the roster that he had read to the second page back to the first page: "It's okay, I just arrived too, come in. I'm going to start reading my name."

    Classroom Although the students inside all saw the teacher's obvious preference, only one or two murmured, but when the teacher read the name again, they all answered again.

    Xiang Jingbai found an empty seat and sat down, opened the book, the expression on his face was flat, except that today was a bit late, it was no different from the rest of the time.

    However, just being late was enough to make people feel strange. There were still quite a few people quietly looking at him, but they didn't notice anything.

    This is a compulsory course taken together in the same grade, so the three of Neng Feiyu were also there, and all three of them looked towards Xiang Jingbai.

    Especially today when Lu Shiqiao woke up, Lu Zishu was rushed back to class, and now he looked at Xiang Jingbai the most times, and he was full of guilt.

    Jian Xinghuai slapped him with his hands in warning: "Don't forget what Shi Qiao told you, don't make any more trouble now, Xiang Shao won't want to see you act cute! Wait for Shi Qiao to communicate with Xiang Shao first and apologize Apologize again."

    Lu Zishu stared at his golden eyes aggrievedly, and blinked twice: "Okay."

    Jian Xinghuai slapped him in the face: "Don't disgust me."

    Neng Feiyu glanced at his two little ones Partner, I didn't participate in the topic, because it was his turn to take notes in this class, so he had to listen carefully.

    Xiang Jingbai was a little distracted in this class, his hand was covering the optical brain on his wrist, and he really wanted to open it.

    Forgot, should he confirm with the matching library if it is true, or he should also check on the star network to see if there are any records that he missed.