Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    ◎When I touched the corner of her lips【Update】◎

    After Lu Shiqiao unpacked all the couriers and made sure, he went upstairs with his things in his arms.

    In terms of time, he was almost ready.

    Sure enough, when she was walking, Qiao heard the sound of cloth rubbing clothes coming from the bathroom, there was still some steam in the air, and she smelled soap.

    While walking, Qiao stopped, remembering that there was only one piece of soap in his bathroom.

    When Xiang Jingbai let her in after a while, Lu Shiqiao really saw the piece of soap she used was wet on the soap box.

    While walking, Joe kept his face as calm as usual, and reached out to the person who was still sitting in the bathtub.

    Xiang Jingbai didn't try to stand up while holding her hand like before.

    "The feet are weak."

    "Then let me hug you."

    "Yeah."

    Lu Shiqiao easily picked Xiang Jingbai up from inside, and it was at this time that she realized that his body was a little light. It was a little short and exposed the wrists and ankles. It was slender and good-looking, but it was indeed a little thinner, and it felt thinner than when I hugged him two weeks ago.

    At this time, his slender hands were on her shoulders, and his dark eyes kept looking at her. Lu Shiqiao could only keep his gaze straight ahead, so as not to make impulsive mistakes.

    "Is it because of those people that I didn't go back to school these days?"

    "Yeah."

    Thinking that he had been chased by those people these days and lost weight, Joe calmed down in an instant.

    "You can tell me in the future. It just so happens that I have a deadly feud with them. In this way, you are helping me and letting me know their whereabouts."

    "...Okay." Xiang Jingbai responded softly.

    On the way, Qiao put him on his big gray bed, and wanted to get up to leave, but he hooked his neck.

    Xiang Jingbai's black eyes looked at her, his eyelashes trembled slightly, and his lips were brightly colored.

    "I'm going to pack up and get something, and I'll be back in ten minutes." Lu Shiqiao made his swallowing movements not too obvious, and his hands were already tightly clenched into fists.

    Hearing this, Xiang Jingbai really let go of her, but his eyes were lowered, and he remained silent.

    On the way, Qiao handed him the sets of pajamas, and pointed to the pile of things on the bedside table, "It's recommended online, you can buy what you want, and I'll check the delivery for you.

    " Wearing the silky and soft pajamas: "Okay, thank you."

    After explaining, Qiao took one more look at him on the way, and quickly left the room.

    She first went to the sloping laboratory building behind Lu's house to search for the experimental data she had done before, then took some blank paper and returned to Lu's house.

    Then she randomly found an empty room on the third floor and took a shower for a few minutes before going back to her room and knocking on the door.

    Ten minutes is not too much, the sound insulation effect of the room is good, you can hear the knock on the door inside, but you can't hear the sound of opening the door outside.