Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    ◎The two pheromones are mixed and interlaced (Second update) ◎

    Mrs. Xiang watched her son go out, even though she knew that all of this was Xiang Jingbai's own decision, she still couldn't help worrying.

    "By the way, hubby, don't you think this little Alpha looks a bit familiar?" The

    prime minister folded his arms, and seeing the scene, Bai went straight to that Alpha, feeling unhappy. After hearing Madam's words, I still held back my displeasure, took a photo of this Alpha with my optical brain, and then enlarged the photo.

    He originally wanted to say that there was something familiar about it, but when he looked carefully at Lu Qiao for a while, he really saw something.

    "...Those two people from twenty years ago?"

    "If they were children, could they have faked their hair color and eye color?"

    Lu Shiqiao didn't know that she had been targeted by Xiang Jingbai's parents. Seeing Xiang Jingbai walking towards her, I always feel that something is not quite right.

    For example, Xiang Jingbai's pale lips used to look a little too red today, making his already fair skin even whiter.

    He used to look directly into hers with his black eyes, but this time he just took one look and then moved away.

    Hmm... sick and don't want to see her?

    While walking, Joe thought about it, and glanced at the back of his neck. Surprisingly, he didn't see the anti-spill stickers that he had a few times before.

    Xiang Jingbai: "Let's go."

    "Yeah." It was the

    same as walking around the side and going to the back, this time Qiao knew where he was going, so he walked side by side with him.

    When he saw the gate, Lu Shiqiao still stopped, "If you feel uncomfortable, we can continue later."

    Although she felt excitement in her blood when she saw him now, at least they had met many years ago, and Lu Shiqiao had also seen how he carried the burden that belonged to him. Although she is cold, she definitely has a lot of good qualities, so she may be uncomfortable now, but I will fight her if I promise her.

    Xiang Jingbai didn't look back at her, but just looked down at the ground, his tone was still flat: "I won't be free in the future. This mecha battle." After speaking, he stepped in first.

    On the way, Joe could only follow in.

    Of course, when they each entered the mecha and began to fight, Lu Shiqiao's worry was gone.

    Maybe he did feel a little uncomfortable, but it was more than enough to face her.

    Two mechas are fighting on a wide field.

    The time when Lu Shiqiao actually used mechas was only when he was in the second grade, and when he was in 6703 Academy, the most used mechas were only B-level mechas, and there were very few A-level mechas.

    Now at Xiang Jingbai's place, both of them are using S-class mechas, there is no gap in the mechas, but Lu Shiqiao has almost zero experience, and he is no match for Xiang Jingbai who has been driving a 3S-class mecha since he was a child.

    It's like dreaming back to those days when I used credits to challenge Xiang Jingbai in the simulation warehouse.

    But Qiao was still very excited when she was on the road. She drove the mecha and waved the light saber, spread her wings to dodge, and used the energy cannon to fight back... As time went by, she became more and more proficient in operating the mecha, and her attack and defense became better. Effectively.