Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    ◎Alpha Power (Second Update) ◎

    From Xiang Jingbai kissing Shiqiao on the road to the time when everyone is on the broad platform, the information on the entire star network is almost showing exponential growth.

    Not many people saw it at the scene, but everyone passed it on to ensure that they saw it with their own eyes. Everyone can only believe that this is true.

    On the way, Qiao led Xiang Jingbai along, Xiang Jingbai took the initiative to call her back and kissed her.

    "Look at all of you knocking on CP indiscriminately. Now that it has come true, both of my husbands have lost!!"     "

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Eighteen, you don’t need to be as polite as me like Jinjiang Literature City!!!”     “

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

There will be a live broadcast of the game in a while, everyone! Click the link to jump to the live broadcast room immediately.”

    After a while, the military area has just been set up, the purpose is to let everyone see that their game is a live broadcast room with safety guarantees , was overwhelmed by these people who were anxious to see Road Shiqiao and Xiang Jingbai.

    After being crushed, there was still a little genius coaxing other people: "Go out and I will broadcast it for you, so that the live broadcast room will not collapse!"

    Of course, such a little genius was quickly driven away: "Why didn't you go out, I can also broadcast it for you!"

    However, the military region set up this live broadcast room to justify the safety of their games, and some high-level executives proposed from the very beginning that they could not broadcast or record the screen, fearing that someone would take the clips and edit them randomly. .

    Therefore, in order to set up the live broadcast room, the people in charge of the live broadcast in the military region had to desperately rescue it.

    Lu Shiqiao didn't know about these riots on the Internet. She could only hear those comments saying that they were really together, and they were in an extremely good mood.

    At the beginning, Xiang Jingbai was not used to these gazes and discussions, but thinking that everyone knew they were together, and no one could secretly miss her casually, Xiang Jingbai gradually calmed down.

    Now that we are together, there is no need to hide and hide anymore, Qiao will lead Xiang Jingbai all the way along the way.

    When the three of Neng Feiyu came over, they saw Lu Shiqiao who was full of vigor and brows. In comparison, she never showed such an expression every time she made a breakthrough in her experiment or designed something good.

    All the military academies stand in line, there is no special requirement for where to stand, only the requirements for people from the same school to stand together.

    Unsurprisingly, when they were holding hands on the road, Qiao and Xiang Jingbai had countless sightlines. Obviously they are just mixed among everyone, but there are always them standing on a high stage, and all the spotlights are on them.

    Xiang Jingbai suddenly felt a chill behind him, and when he looked back, he found that Mu Chu was looking at him.

    Seeing him turning his head back, Mu Chu's gaze was suddenly extremely dark and cold, but only for a moment, when Lu Shiqiao turned his head, Mu Chu had already taken a step to the side, letting the figures of other students block him.