Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    ◎Who wants to bring him back (two-in-one) ◎

    The compressed package sent by Colonel Wuping is not too small.

    Lu Shiqiao turned on one of the videos that had notes to investigate, and entered the official building of the pheromone matching library from the perspective of Colonel Wu Ping.

    Colonel Wu Ping started recording the video as soon as he disembarked from the aircraft outside.

    In fact, there are not many people who come to this building at ordinary times, because most of them will take part in the military academy unified examination, and the last part of the unified examination will help to enter the data, and other people who do not participate will also come to register after the coming-of-age ceremony a bit.

    At this time, those outside were just after their birthdays to make up the recording. In addition, these people may be accompanied by their parents or other relatives and friends. After an incident happened in the matching library and the cordon was lifted, they watched outside curiously.

    Qiao paused here for a while on the way, looking at these people one by one, and then resumed playing.

    She also took part in the unified examination of the military academy, so this is the first time she has seen the appearance of the matching library building. In fact, there is nothing special about it. After entering, you can see the signs of Alpha on the left and Omega on the right. As long as people who come in follow this sign and walk inside up. Here, Joe also stopped to take a look on the way.

    I don't know if it's because she just passed the susceptibility period, but her eyes fell on those air circulation systems involuntarily. This is not a special brand, and it can even be said that the circulation system installed in the lobby that is not used very much is a bit old. It can even be said that among the equipment in every building room of every household, it is a bit pitifully old.

    This time the accident happened on Omega's side. Colonel Wu Ping stood there and looked around, then walked to the right.

    Those involved in luring Omega into Alpha surgery have been suppressed away, so when Colonel Wu Ping went, he could only see people from the military region who were still doing notes and on-site investigations, and the guards were also there, but because of this Jing Bai reported to the military area, they were just assisting, and then they had to make some records and put it in the security bureau.

    Soon after Colonel Wu Ping entered, someone saw him and greeted him warmly: "Colonel Wu, you are here too, I thought you would change your mecha in the mecha area? The star beast is smashed, I feel bad, yo, you still have the camera on." The man looked towards the camera as he spoke.

    Qiao had never seen this person before, but he was vaguely familiar with him, but Colonel Wu Ping quickly said, "Isn't it surprising that you will come here, Colonel He?"

    Then he lowered his voice: "I heard that He The director was invited to drink tea at the Security Bureau, and I have acquaintances there, do you want to help you?"

    The smile on Colonel He's face froze for a moment, and then returned to normal: "No, no, he did something wrong by himself Take care of yourself, I'm just his cousin, not his parents, so I can't take care of that much."

    Director He Lu Shiqiao still remembers that man with a big belly who read a manuscript for a long time in the mobilization meeting of the training camp. , She still remembers the night when there was a Zerg riot outside the wall, Director He also appeared by the wall a little earlier.