Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    ◎Universal Answer (Second Update) ◎

    While walking, Qiao was waiting for Xiang Jingbai next to her ear to answer her, but Xiang Jingbai paused for a moment, and didn't intend to answer her right away.

    In front of Lu Shiqiao, the male Omega had been looking at her all the time, and seemed to be gloomy.

    On the way, Qiao looked at him and thought for a while, remembering that this is the second Omega, but now she wants to wait for Xiang Jingbai's answer. So when he was about to speak, Lu Shiqiao stretched out his index finger to his lips, telling him not to speak yet.

    "Aren't you free now?" Lu Shiqiao asked strangely, and looked out the window as she spoke, the sky outside was already a little dark, she thought that the other party might be eating: "Then tell me when you're done."

    When Qiao was on the road, he thought that Xiang Jingbai was not listening at all, finally Xiang Jingbai gave a faint "hmm" from the other side.

    After the communication was hung up, Lu Shiqiao simply sent the progress of the experiment he had just had in his dream.

    Mu Chu watched this female Alpha call Xiang Jingbai as soon as she woke up, and now she sent messages in other places after finishing the call, which made him feel depressed.

    But he also knew that Lu Shiqiao and Xiang Jingbai knew each other before, but he hadn't seen Lu Shiqiao appearing around Xiang Jingbai for so long before...

    Mu Chu stretched out his hand to wrap around the blond hair around his forehead, "Lu Shiqiao, Shouldn't you thank me."

    Lu Shiqiao finished sending the message, looked up at him, and waited for him to continue.

    Mu Chu curled his lips into a smile: "Sleeping in the library is considered an invalid occupation of the public area when there are many people. Someone would have chased you up, but I stopped you." It

    seems to be the same thing, but While walking, Qiao already noticed that the eyes of the people around him were looking in this direction intentionally or unconsciously, and they were obviously still listening to their conversation.

    On the way, Qiao pointed to her brother sitting next to her: "The book is held upside down, and he is eating." It is also an invalid occupation of the public area.

    She looked at the one farther away, frowning, and the person stood up and walked towards the other party: "Are you using the optical brain to take pictures of me?"

    She also knew that some people would like to take some photos secretly. Such candid action can also be felt in public places.

    But now this male Omega is leaning in front of her, taking pictures like this, no matter how careless she is, she still knows what will come out.

    On the way, Qiao patted him on the shoulder, didn't speak, just stared at him.

    This male Beta originally learned that there was a lot of fun to watch after following the post, so he came to watch the fun with everyone. Because he occupies a rare close position, he planned to take some pictures at the instigation of a few friends, which is the closest melon for everyone.

    "I'm sorry, I'll delete it right away!" The male Beta didn't want to admit it, but being stared at by this gray eyeball, he always felt that if he didn't do something, he would be beaten up later.

    Qiao nodded on the way, and then looked at the guilty eyes: "You probably didn't take any photos that would cause misunderstanding."

    She didn't want to go to the old woman at the door the next day, and she would hear I went to the old woman and asked her if she had found her grandson-in-law.