Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    ◎The grievance is swept away ◎

    As for Xiang Jingbai going back to his military academy to deal with the matter, and then rushing back later, there are a lot of explanations in the barrage...

    Well, I can actually start to say something, this It's completely because the top three people in the federation's A list and the number one in the O list are here, and everyone feels a sense of security.

    Everyone was frightened by the sudden appearance of the green ghost just now, and now that the situation seems to be safer, they all sit back and discuss.

    "Down with the scary green ghosts! You are the best!"

    "I can't hear what they are saying, can you make the radio a little closer?

    " According to Wen Hook's observation, at first, Xiang Shao didn't want to go back to the military academy by himself."

    "Xiang Shao is the headquarter of the First Military Academy, and has his own responsibilities...but when Xiang Shao went back before, he didn't seem very happy. Yes ."

    "It feels like the female Alpha was planning to bring Zhang Qinghe over at that time, together with Xing Tao, to gather the top three people in the A list to deal with the green ghost."

    "Yeah, yeah, I didn't understand the way at first . Why did my husband do this? Now it seems that he has known about the green ghost underground for a long time?"

    "Then why didn't

    you tell everyone from the beginning?" , even if it is Lu Shiqiao, everyone will definitely think that it is a tactic, and some people will disperse?"

    "Thank God, anyway, there should be no problem with this crisis, and there are no casualties-could this be predicted by the military region?"

    "I would rather Curious why Brother Zhang is in control? The one on the first main star was not done by Mr. Lu?”

    “Maybe it’s because she’s not in good health yet? Think about the memory problem of the female Alpha.”

    “This is really a problem. If it recovers, The people of the First Military Academy don’t have to go out of their way to change the sand characters into gravel to read, laugh.”

    Because everyone can see the live broadcast now, the frenzied green ghost is being suppressed, and it doesn't seem to be a threat for a while, and there are not so many messages expressing fear in the barrage.

    Zhang Qinghe was almost in control, Lu Shiqiao started to open the green ghost's mouth with clips, and stuffed the 'food' he had made into it.

    Everyone can see that this food is very unpopular, and the green ghost is struggling desperately, but Zhang Qinghe is in charge of using pheromones, and Lu Shiqiao is in charge of feeding, there is no escape.

    Soon, everyone could see how much the green ghost ate and digested before. He had always been considered a slender caterpillar, but now his stomach began to swell.

    Lu Shiqiao calculated: "It will explode in about half a minute. At that time, everyone will turn on the mecha protection."

    "At that time, someone, help me..." Zhang Qinghe was already exhausted. Those who can fall asleep can't do it, but now they want to fall asleep crazily.

    Xing Tao's tone was still irritable: "I. But if you fall asleep before eliminating the green ghost, you will be the first to let it be fed."

    After half a minute, Xiang Jingbai thought of another point: " How to tell the people outside later."