Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    ◎Your skill is no worse than your mother's ◎

    Marshal Tao is already seventy-eight years old this year, but among the average age of 200 years in the interstellar world, this is only the prime of life, and he has accumulated a lot of combat experience and strength.

    In comparison, Lu Shiqiao was only an eighteen-year-old military student, and his accumulation in this area would never be more than that of Marshal Tao. What's more, her current memory is still missing, and all the moves are her instinctive memory.

    But at this time, the two were standing on the ring, and when they fought, Lu Shiqiao didn't suffer at all, at least they could be evenly matched at the beginning.

    The high-speed sparring made the others seem to have only afterimages, but for the two of them, it was getting better and better.

    Until the corners of Marshal Tao's eyes were cracked and some blood came out, and the corners of Qiao's mouth were also bleeding when he was on the way, Marshal Tao stopped first.

    "Wait, wait, I can't stand your pheromone, brat." Marshal Tao covered his eyes, and rolled to the side, away from Lu Shiqiao.

    When he was on the way, Joe was still chasing after him with his fists clenched, and he didn't mean to stop at all.

    The fist attack was forced to continue, and Xiang Jingbai and the others already knew in school that the female Alpha didn't just stop when the other party wanted to stop after it started.

    Marshal Tao's call to stop had no effect at all, so he could only be dragged to continue beating.

    Jian Xinghuai looked at Marshal Tao who called to stop from time to time, and then looked around: This is the military area. I heard that the marshal is going to take action. In fact, there are many people who come to watch. Wouldn't it hurt the majesty of the marshal to simply admit defeat and call to stop?

    In fact, Jian Xinghuai looked around for a while, and found that the people in the military area were not surprised at Marshal Tao's call to stop, and some people even asked each other.

    "This little Alpha is really fierce. Marshal Tao will go to a meeting later, right?"

    "Yeah, let's prepare medical equipment. Both eyes will be swollen later."

    "It's been a long time since Marshal Tao was injured... Hey, look, have they all used pheromones to attack each other? Have you brought a pheromone shield? Lend me one."

    "I don't have a pheromone shield either ." Do you want to call other people to come over, let's dodge first?"

    Jian Xinghuai who had listened to the whole process: ...

    Is this the headquarters of the Federal Military Region of the first main star? Obviously, he would not have such unserious conversations in other military regions before. The marshal was still on the stage...

    and Jian Xinghuai discovered that they not only said, but they really left first.

    Neng Feiyu was next to him, and a voice came out from between his lips without moving his mouth: "Don't be too surprised on your expression, just pretend you didn't see it!"

    Jian Xinghuai heard this, quickly averted his eyes, and put his eyes back on the ring.

    The muffled sound of close combat continued.

    At this time, he realized that Lu Shiqiao was already pressing Marshal Tao to fight on the stage. Marshal Tao's expression was very bad, and he seemed to be suppressed by Lu Shiqiao's pheromone.