Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    ◎His taste◎

    Then, Xiang Jingbai agreed.

    ... Xiang Jingbai actually agreed?

    Neng Feiyu, who was holding the Bu Yao, trembled, and almost stabbed Jian Xing's arms.

    Jian Xinghuai hurriedly dodged, and then looked back and forth between Xiang Jingbai and Lu Shiqiao, Neng Feiyu did the same thing.

    But after the matter was decided, the two of them had nothing to continue, the communication was hung up, and Xiang Jingbai sent an address over there.

    So when many people outside the hotel hadn't found a place to stay, they boarded the shared aircraft again and headed for that address.

    On the way, Qiao sat there after getting on the aircraft, flipping through the information with his optical brain, and didn't have much reaction to Xiang Jingbai's promise.

    The first subject of the test tomorrow is the history of the Federation, which is interspersed with countless common sense knowledge. This kind of knowledge must be read. It is not a combat test, as long as you can fight.

    Neng Feiyu took out his own mirror, took a picture of himself, and adjusted the collar of his clothes: "Should I change clothes? Apparently, they are our idols since childhood." He still remembers the ferocious kick in the simulation warehouse back then.

    Jian Xinghuai had already calmed down, and shook his head at Neng Feiyu, "How could it be possible to see Xiang Shao, it should be a certain hotel in Xiang's family."

    Neng Feiyu: "...That's right." He didn't have the desire to continue organizing himself for a moment.

    In fact, they arrived at the place ten minutes later, and they did not see Xiang Jingbai when they got off the aircraft, but there was a man in military uniform waiting for them silently.

    The soldier stood up straight, and Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai also stood up straight, and even wanted to salute the army.

    Then they were led into a small courtyard not far away by silent soldiers.

    There are only a few rooms in the small courtyard, and some small flowers and grass are planted in the middle of the courtyard. It is very ordinary, but it looks very simple and majestic.

    Especially next to this small courtyard is a larger courtyard... No, it should be said that this small courtyard is only the periphery, and there is a large area beyond the end, all of which are majestic courtyards.

    Judging from the architectural style, there is no doubt that they have arrived in the military area.

    When they got the address, they were not familiar with the main star, so they didn't expect to come here.

    Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai, who had been chatting a lot on the aircraft, were quiet at this moment, until the soldier who led them into the small courtyard gave them the key to leave, and then they heard their voices again.

    Full of shock, Neng Feiyu murmured: "I never thought about it, Xiang Shao gave us a place to live, and we went directly to the military area." Did he really think it was another hotel? After all, Xiangjia's territory is so big, why put them here deliberately.

    Jian Xinghuai has already developed a sense of Mobike, looking around, but a little cautiously.

    As an Alpha, he wants to be admitted to the military academy, and in the future he also wants to be a soldier, killing star beasts and pests on the front line. The atmosphere of the military region makes him yearn for it.