Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    ◎The eldest granddaughter and the eldest grandson (Second watch)◎

    Although Lu Shiqiao said it was Xiang Jingbai, everyone thought it was the same, and Xiang Shao was indeed very conscientious.

    Jian Xinghuai secretly stamped Lu Zishu, and then poked Neng Feiyu, and after exchanging glances, they all felt that it was not bad. When the time comes when Joe wants to be active, he doesn't have to catch them.

    Lu Shiqiao glanced at them: "He and I only cooperated in the research of this kind of Zerg."

    "...Okay."

    After returning, the butler robot was already waiting for Lu Shiqiao with its neck stretched out.

    Lu Zishu was a little sour: "The housekeeper used to say hello to me when I came home..."

    Neng Feiyu: "Do you want to help him pay the electricity bill? You don't need to pay now."

    Jian Xinghuai: "Let's go, let's go." , I’m going to live in school in two days.” On the

    way, Qiao was pulled over by the housekeeper robot, and found that the bricks she gave him had already played a role - catching a small bug that was trying to invade the house.

    Lu Shiqiao: "Track it." The

    housekeeper spread out his mechanical arm: "No, Lu Xiaoqiao, it's not that easy, the family has been released from the Zerg for so many years."

    Lu Shiqiao was not in a hurry: "Then do this first , When I’m here, you don’t need to kill these worms, just catch them directly, and I just dissect them.”

    “Okay, then do you want to use the research room?”

    “Is there a research room?” There wasn't much time, and she originally planned to find an empty room before she could do it.

    The butler pointed to the excessively sloping building behind Lu's house, which felt like it would flatten the Lu's house if he was not careful: "This is our research room, and it can still be used, but no one has used it for a long time."

    Qiao looked up as he was walking . Take a look: "It's fine if you can use it."

    So in the first two days of school, Lu Shiqiao had been immersed in the research room of Zerg, and that building was really usable, and there were many special anatomy rooms and laboratory rooms for various experiments.

    I only know that the supermarkets on three sides of Lu's house, the underground arena, and the bar are their waybooks, and this time it is really sour.

    In the past two days, Lu Shiqiao has been doing research on Zerg, so Xiang Jingbai has also received a lot of research information from Lu Shiqiao.

    After a year, six months and four days without receiving a message from Lu Shiqiao, there was finally new news.

    It's just all kinds of Zerg, all kinds of data.

    Xiang Jingbai already knew about the Zerg research cooperation from his father, so he knew that Lu Shiqiao would look for him for something serious, and this was no different from the information she had looked for him before.

    ...Actually, not all the messages were like this before.

    Xiang Jingbai swipe up the dialogue content in the dialogue window, and you can see that during his first estrus, she sent a lot of inquiry messages in those two days, concerned about his state, and called him the dormitory manager. .