Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    ◎"Are you so happy?" ◎

    Xiang Jingbai: "It was a secret list in the military region before, calculated according to the number of people who participated in the work of Jiefang Star."

    But now on Zhang Qinghe's optical brain is an unmarked sender's mailbox .

    【Conquer the planet list is about to show up again, your 3S team should be formed soon. 】

    Zhang Qinghe is facing the enemy: "Marshal Tao is now at the top of the list of conquering planets, and his military exploits all these years come from here!"

    Lu Shiqiao looked at Zhang Qinghe who was facing the enemy, with a loose expression on his face : "Is that so, they want to push you to be a marshal, and then deliberately make trouble elsewhere?"

    "That's it! They want me to leave school and start leading the army when the time comes." Zhang Qinghe patted himself With a very serious appearance: "I'm just a joker, I have no interest in their crazy career! It's because the 'descendants' stand there. As for the future marshal of the military region, it's up to you to be the future marshal. "

    No matter what kind of purpose Zhang Qinghe had when approaching the road before, he was very convinced of her strength after every real approach.

    While walking, Qiao let out a laugh, and the female Alpha seemed to have heard some very funny joke, and laughed hoarsely, happily: "I have no interest in accepting such a military area.

    " It also hangs down slightly.

    Now the military region looks like, although he also knows that many people are trying to protect themselves, but it is also true that many tasks have been placed and not dealt with immediately.

    The Prime Minister has been investigating, and because there are too many people pretending to be on both sides, the investigation has become difficult.

    "Think about how you 3S are about to enter the military zone and work hard." On the way, Qiao patted Xiang Jingbai's hand: "Guarding the Federation is not something that only the capable work hard for."

    Xiang Jingbai raised his eyes, When he saw Lu Shi, Qiao's gray eyes were fixed on him.

    Her gaze was firm and smiling, with some purpose, which made him feel something.

    Zhang Qinghe scratched his head: "But this email must be true. That's all I want to tell you. I'm going back to lie down. The excuse I made just now was to go back to the dormitory to rest."

    "Go." Lu Shiqiao looked Zhang Qinghe turned off the light brain and walked out, and suddenly said, "They should suspect that you were discovered by me, so pay attention to yourself." Running towards her as soon as she sent a message was fatal.

    Zhang Qinghe gestured OK to her, and smiled, his demeanor reappeared on his face: "There are too many people who want to kill me."

    When he left Qiao's dormitory, his eyes changed. It dimmed again, and then walked out of the corridor with vain steps.

    In the dormitory, Xiang Jingbai moved his held hand: "Shi Qiao, do you have any plans?"

    Lu Shiqiao rested his chin with the other hand: "Yes."

    Xiang Jingbai: "What is it?"

    Lu Shiqiao pretended to be serious: "High-level secrets, there is no bribery."

    Xiang Jingbai: "..."

    In order to know such 'secrets' in advance, Xiang Jingbai leaned forward and bribed for a moment.