Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    ◎His qualifications should be number one on the A list (repair) ◎

    On the way, Qiao returned to the small courtyard. When he entered the door, Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai were sitting at a small table in the courtyard, eating fruit while there Looking at the light brain, what is playing now is the military academy admissions brochure.

    This time, when Joe pushed the door and walked in, they still stood up when they saw her.

    However, neither of them hurried towards Lu Shiqiao like last time. Obviously, the pheromone gift package prepared by Lu Shiqiao for them when he came back earlier impressed them deeply.

    Jian Xinghuai sniffed cautiously: "There seems to be no pheromone."

    Neng Feiyu's eyes were sharper: "Shi Qiao, why did you change your clothes?" It was obviously not like this when I went out!

    "I borrowed the scenery for nothing, I'll collect the things first."

    Neng Feiyu and Jian Xinghuai exchanged glances.

    On the way, Qiao ignored them and went back to the room first. She changed the sportswear on her body, and the strange feeling disappeared. She put both sets of clothes into the washing machine before she started to collect her own things.

    In fact, she doesn't have many things, two sets of clothes, a few notebooks from her first and second grades, the old flashlight she used when she lived in Shiqiaodong, and a pheromone blocker that Xiangjing Bai gave her, all put in Inside the backpack it's over. Neng Feiyu is the one with the most things among the three.

    She hadn't been in the room for a long time, but Neng Feiyu and Neng Feiyu had already whispered a little.

    When Lu Shiqiao left the room again, he heard Jian Xinghuai clear his throat, blushed and asked, "Well, Shi Qiao, we are leaving, what should Xiang Shao say, have you stayed?"

    Lu Shiqiao bowed his head and scanned Seeing Jian Xinghuai's foot firmly stepped on by Neng Feiyu, he knew why it wasn't Neng Feiyu who asked first.

    But she and Xiang Jingbai have nothing to say, because, "I didn't say anything, we were just fighting against mechs."

    Neng Feiyu frowned in doubt: "Is that all?"

    Lu Shiqiao looked at him: "Otherwise, what do you want? .”

    Neng Feiyu fell silent. Because judging by his keen sense of smell, Xiang Shao seems to be a bit special to Shi Qiao, why is it not only like this? ?

    Jian Xinghuai took the opportunity to save his feet, quickly took a few steps away, and then asked what he cared more about: "Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao should both want to drag you into their military academy? Don't they mention this? ?” That’s what he guessed.

    Lu Shiqiao still denied: "No."

    "He should just see that I helped him in the past, and now I can help him. Wait for me a little longer." Lu Shiqiao walked out with a bag.

    "You still want to go?"

    Lu Shiqiao: "Go and return the clothes." The washing machine in the small courtyard is very efficient, and the sportswear has already been washed and dried.

    The two people who stayed behind in the yard looked at each other again: No matter what Xiang Jingbai thought, Qiao, the straight A, didn't think about anything when he was walking.

    On the way, Qiao arrived at the gate of the compound, and found that the gate, which was open when she left, was now closed and even locked.

    There was no way, Lu Shiqiao sent another message to Xiang Jingbai, asking him to open the door.