Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    ◎Good Omega (Third Watch) ◎

    After reading it on the way, Qiao handed over the gift in his hand.

    Xiang Jingbai didn't take it right away, as if asking casually: "What is it?"

    Qiao also looked at the box in her hand on the way: "I don't know."

    At this time, she also noticed that there was a table next to Xiang Jingbai , all gift boxes are opened and closed again.

    For the current special period, it is indeed necessary to inspect the gift, and the inspection of the relatives is open and frank. If the person who opens the gift in person is the recipient, it is also in line with etiquette.

    While walking, Qiao felt that he had been standing here for a while, and there were already quite a few probing eyes looking over.

    Almost all the people who can be invited to the third floor have already arrived, and Qiao Shiqiao can be regarded as the last one.

    On the way, Qiao just smiled casually: "Let's drive it." Presumably Neng Feiyu couldn't do much in such a small box.

    Xiang Jingbai's hands in black gloves caught Lu Shiqiao's eyes when he reached out to take the gift box.

    So when the two hands touched, Lu Shiqiao's index finger moved slightly, and quickly slid across his little finger.

    Made of very delicate thin gloves, although thin, even if the Zerg bite with sharp mouthparts, they cannot be bitten through.

    Qiao withdrew his hand while walking, but Xiang Jingbai was already frowning at her.

    If it were someone else, they might not be able to notice such a small move, and would only think it was careless, but this person is Xiang Jingbai.

    She touched his little finger with her index finger.

    On the way, Qiao had a smile on his face, not surprised at his sensitivity at all. What a pity, he must be much stronger now than before, and she really wants to fight with him.

    However, feeling that the admiral had turned his gaze to this side more and more times, Lu Shiqiao felt that in order for the admiral not to be able to hold back his cold words when cooperating, she still kept it a bit quiet.

    I really guarded her like a hungry wolf.

    The frown was only for a moment, and after a while, Xiang Jingbai lowered his head and concentrated on unwrapping the presents.

    There are several bows tied on the small box. Neng Feiyu must have thought of this step. When he made up his mind to make way, Qiao Neng could stay here for a while. The bows cannot be tied with a single pull.

    On the way, Qiao didn't take the opportunity to chat with him, but just watched his hands in black gloves untie these knots very flexibly.

    After a while, the small box was opened.

    While walking, Joe also looked into the box, and found that there was a miniature landscape pot inside. A small house, surrounded by colorful flowers and trees as decorations.

    From the 'jing' and 'white' in his name? On the way, Qiao felt that Neng Feiyu was really careful.

    However, the way Xiang Jingbai looked up at her didn't look like a simple decoration. Lu Shiqiao watched his long eyelashes move slightly, but it seemed that the words could not come out of his mouth.