Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    ◎Rubbing his hair (one more) ◎On

    the way, Qiao answered him with a muffled voice: "It's okay."

    She said it's okay, but didn't let go right away, Xiang Jingbai could feel her body temperature on her height.

    The two looked at each other, and Qiao didn't speak any more when they were walking, only after a while before he suddenly let go of his ankle.

    Then she bent down and put her hands on her knees, looking at the ground silently, as if her body was frozen.

    After Xiang Jingbai retracted his feet, he walked towards her: "What's wrong?"

    She lowered her head, he couldn't see anything, he could only feel that she was in a bad state.

    Xiang Jing's white fingers moved: "Have you entered the weak stage?" The susceptible stage is very unstable, so it's normal to be irritable and hyperactive one second and then weak the next.

    Lu Shiqiao closed his eyes and said, "No, you go offline first."

    Xiang Jingbai remembered what Lu Zishu said, that Lu Shiqiao was in a very bad mood after entering the susceptible period, and he just wanted to vent out by fighting with him.

    It's just that Lu Zishu also said that the three of them are far behind Lu Shiqiao in strength, and often let Lu Shiqiao not vent, so that the susceptibility period of ordinary people is about a week, even if she takes an inhibitor It also takes two weeks. Those checkpoints on the scoreboard are almost what Lu Shiqiao did during the susceptible period, and she used it herself to vent and pass the time.

    So Lu Zishu hoped that he could help out this time, and he would definitely thank him afterwards.

    Xiang Jingbai was not interested in Lu Zishu's thank you, but thinking that Lu Shiqiao helped him during his first estrus, and now he has helped him back.

    "Then continue, you choose the mode." Xiang Jingbai said.

    They had only played for ten minutes, and even he was just warming up. And in the simulated world, he won't smell her burst of pheromones, so he doesn't have to worry about being affected.

    On the way, Qiao didn't move or speak, and he just kept waiting by the side, as if he had made up his mind to waste time with her here.

    After a while, Lu Shiqiao laughed sullenly, and finally straightened up and raised his head.

    Xiang Jingbai found that she felt very different from before.

    In the past, she was always lazy and casual, but now she felt as if she was enduring madness. The corners of her eyes were a little red, and the feeling of staring at him was very different from usual.     Xiang

    Jingbai frowned: "Is there really no need to go to rest?

    "     While walking, Qiao smiled, and then tapped his fingers in the void.     The scene began to change and became...a flower tree with pink flowers in full bloom. These trees were very tall, over a hundred meters high, and they were standing under the tree, and the pink petals were constantly falling from the tree.     Xiang Jingbai looked at it, and remembered that someone discussed in the school forum today that there are some venues that don't have points but can be used for training.     One of them is the flower tree. Many people have tried to climb in it. A few people who climbed up said that there is a small easter egg hidden by the maker on the top of the tree, which can only be seen by climbing up.     This has aroused the curiosity of many people, who are guessing what Joe will put on it when driving.     "Compared to climbing a tree?" Xiang Jingbai asked Lu Shiqiao who was looking up beside him.     The trunks of these trees are flat and smooth. Except for some branches, the whole tree has no support points. It is still difficult to reach a height of 100 meters without using tools.     Lu Shiqiao caught a petal: "No."     Xiang Jingbai didn't understand, but Lu Shiqiao quickly let him know what she was going to do.     She suddenly took two quick steps towards him, completely closing the distance between the two of them, and directly attacked him.     Xiang Jingbai thought that he wanted to continue fighting in another place, so he had no objection, so he raised his hand to block.