Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    ◎《To Your Dormitory》◎

    The place where they are located is in the middle of the entire field, and it would take a minute to rush outside at a normal speed.

    Not to mention that there are so many Zerg and star beasts emerging from the ground now, without the cadets to wipe them out, densely packed, passing by will definitely not make people pass so quickly.

    But because of Joe's leadership when there is a road, this time has been shortened even more.

    When they rushed to the outside and were still a third away, people from the military area outside were gathering to rush inside.

    When he saw Lu Shiqiao's mecha, Zhong Yu was stunned: "I want to see them so much, so now I see Lu Shiqiao's mecha?"

    "It's them! Teacher Zhong Yu, let's go out !” On the

    way, Joe didn’t stop, and continued to rush outside.

    In the end, the team that came to the rescue followed the 'ride', and went out very easily, like soy sauce.

    At the same time, when Lu Shiqiao went to the military area for inspection, the story of Marshal Tao being sent to the medical cabin was not known where it started to spread, and it seemed to be the truth.

    This female Alpha is really too strong.

    Whether it is force value or in terms of creation. Look at the weapons she researched to deal with green ghosts, used them for various points competitions in the military academy, and it is said that she also has attainments in mechs. I heard that the female Alpha has already done a lot of missions in the first military academy division. ...

    This year, she is only eighteen, but she has already done so many things, which is more than what many people can accumulate by reaching the age of eighty.

    I didn't know where to start, but someone suddenly let out a sigh of emotion.

    [If Lu Shiqiao, the female Alpha, is our leader in the future, will there be some turning points for the Federation that has been in turmoil for the past two years, or even earlier? 】

    Such a feeling is like opening a magic box. People who see it don't know why, but they all have a sense of identity.

    It's just that soon, someone reported and deleted this sentence on the grounds of openly provoking the current Marshal.

    The marshal of the Federation has always been fighting with numerous achievements. Qiao is already very eye-catching in all aspects of the road, but after all, she has not officially entered the military region to lead the army, and the real record is not much. .

    What about the future, maybe it will be possible?

    As long as Lu Shiqiao formally enters the military area, and starts to get rid of those star beasts that are jumping around in the interstellar, and wipe out all the ferocious Zerg that are evolving for unknown reasons, this future, this one that looks so fierce that it has no friends Female Alpha, so exciting.

    Everyone stared at Lu Shiqiao on the live broadcast screen, watching how she rushed out with all the people like a murderous god.

    This was a very passionate process, but it was also very short. After the last third of the journey, Zhang Qinghe was taken away by the waiting medical team, and Xing Tao followed.

    Someone in the military area seemed to hesitate to speak to Lu Shiqiao, but Lu Shiqiao was a bit murderous now, and finally swallowed what he wanted to say.