Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    ◎Cruel kick◎

    7 years old, for many children, it is just the ignorant period when they have just begun to form self-awareness and start to enter the campus for learning.

    But in the current federation, 7-year-olds also have many possibilities, especially for high-level children. Their intelligence is very developed, and they can reach heights that their peers can't reach under their own conditions without too much assistance from adults. .

    Xiang Jingbai, a 7-year-old boy rated as 3S, has already stood at such a height.

    The holographic simulation cabin here is just one of them.

    Jian Xinghuai just went to the simulation warehouse building with his classmates for training, and the group was a little embarrassed, but when they came out, they heard these two people talking loudly, so naturally it was impossible to let them go like this.

    Lu Shiqiao was really attracted by this poster, the full-scale battle with Xiang Jingbai, and it was a holographic simulation cabin, even if he got injured inside, he didn't need treatment when he came out of reality.

    It doesn't cost money, so she doesn't have to worry about fighting with 3S, and there is no money for treatment if she is injured.

    When Jian Xinghuai was looking at the road, Qiao actually just looked at the poster like that, feeling that the other party really didn't know the heights of heaven and earth, and he was not happy about the other party's neglect.

    Jian Xinghuai's follower could also see his displeasure, and came up to encourage him: "If you're interested, go and compete with him. Standing here, Xiang Jingbai can come out from the poster to find you?"

    Neng Feiyu has already After reacting, he knew that the bullshit he blew out offended his opponent, so he tore at Lu Shiqiao's clothes, thinking that class was about to start. He wanted to stagger the confrontation this time first, otherwise he would just cause trouble for Lu Shiqiao by bragging.

    As a result, Joe also looked back at these people when he was walking, "It says 100 credits can be challenged, is there a way to get credits quickly."

    When she looked at the class schedule before, she found that it said that each test can get one credit, but the test is not every day, and one credit needs to be accumulated to 100 credits, and it is estimated that all subjects in a semester can be passed. Hundred. They start school earlier, but not two or three months earlier.

    Jian Xinghuai raised his head and folded his arms around his chest. If there was no tired look on his face, he would look very arrogant: "Beat me, and you will have credits.

    " The tall and burly man walked behind Jian Xinghuai, and slapped him on the back of the head, making him stagger.

    The arrogance of these few people was completely gone, and they all shouted obediently: "Teacher Cheng."

    Cheng Yuan looked at these students who are now terribly obedient, and snorted: "Newly enrolled students are not allowed to participate in the school challenge in the first month, nor can they go to Challenge Xiang Jingbai. Now, let me all go to class!"

    "Yes, teacher."

    After a while, only Lu Shiqiao and Neng Feiyu were left in place, while Cheng Yuan frowned and looked at it again and again. When Joe glanced at the road, he followed.

    Neng Feiyu felt that he left a bad impression on the teacher on the first day, and was a little sad: "Then let's go too." On the

    way, Qiao glanced at the poster again before leaving: "Yes."