Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    ◎I still need your pheromone (1st update)◎

    "I'll help you." Lu Shiqiao said again before reaching out to the person in the bathtub.

    Xiang Jingbai didn't hesitate, so Lu Shiqiao soon had another hand in his palm. After holding it, she began to pull him up.

    But he really has no strength, so it seems that holding hands is not enough.

    On the way, Joe could only take a step forward like last night, supported his shoulders, and took him out of the bathtub.

    His hair was still wet, and the moisture on his body was also very heavy. When Lu Shiqiao supported him, he was covered a lot.

    But she didn't say anything, even when Xiang Jing Bai's second foot was too soft to lift, she bent down and quickly grabbed his calf and lifted it up, then as if nothing happened, she continued to lead him into the room Walk.

    Xiang Jingbai was very calm, except that his ears were always red, his body was soft, and his expression was no different from usual. Lu Shiqiao didn't have any idols before, but he also felt that this Federation star, who was firm even when he was so weak, was indeed always worthy of being screamed for.

    So even though it was a little more troublesome, Lu Shiqiao didn't say "I'll hug you".

    As for the actual Xiang Jingbai, his body trembled from the moment he held Lu Shiqiao's hand. But he didn't want to be so embarrassed in front of her, so he kept pretending to be calm.

    He could feel the calluses on Lu Shiqiao's palms, the dryness and strength of his hands when he was held, her clothes were not as soft as his, so when holding his shoulders and half hugging him, Xiang Jingbai could feel There was a particularly obvious friction on the back, and the feet became softer...

    Fortunately, when he was walking, Joe just thought that his feet were softened in the bath, and he didn't think anything was wrong, and helped him step over the bathtub very considerately.

    Just take good care of him. Xiang Jingbai collected his mind, didn't let his gaze rest on her, and resisted wanting to get closer.

    After bringing her back to the bed, Qiao went to the living room and carried all the nutrient solution she had won to the bedside where he could reach with his arms, and then prescribed one for him.

    "Aren't you going home?" She didn't ask last night because it was too late, and today she felt that Xiang Jingbai should go back and finish the estrus period in a better environment.

    Xiang Jingbai lowered his head and lowered his eyes and slowly drank the nutrient solution: "The inhibitor that suits me hasn't been prepared yet."

    "Then?" Lu Shiqiao didn't know what the better environment had to do with this.

    Moreover, she felt that she was not professional in taking care of Omega for the first time, and she could only wait for what Xiang Jingbai had to say.

    Then she saw Xiang Jingbai raise his eyes, and his beautiful black eyes looked directly at her: "I still need your pheromone, I'll leave in the afternoon."

    Qiao raised her hand to cover her lips on the way, to hide her inexplicable desire to swallow : "...um."

    Alpha's pheromones are very aggressive, even though Lu Shiqiao himself did not have any malice, the pheromones were relatively relaxed...but he still huddled into a ball uncomfortablely watching Xiang Jingbai. He just took a shower, and now fine sweat broke out from his white and delicate skin, wet his clothes.