Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    ◎Back to back battle◎

    When the millipede came out of the ground, the first thing everyone saw was the dense wings.

    Those are the same wings as the green ghost, translucent, very thin, and they will make a crisp rustling sound when they are fanned...

    so many wings are fanned together, and the dense rustling sound makes everyone's head explode!

    Is it really not a green ghost?

    In the barrage, many viewers couldn't help being rude, and wanted the military to come out and explain.

    Although they also know that the body part of the green ghost should be green worms like ordinary vegetable worms, these guys with wings from the ground are all black, like fire sticks, and they can only open their mouths Only when the weapon is used, will everyone see its blood-red mouth.

    Fortunately, soon, the cadets took action and slashed at them with their weapons.

    There is no ordinary weapon like the green ghost that can't be cut. This insect with wings that looks like a fire stick has been turned into two halves under the weapon of a military cadet. Even if it doesn't become two halves, it will remain deep wound.

    Of course, if the mechs are bitten, you can find that the liquid in their mouths is corrosive, and the wings of this kind of insects are cut off and it is easy to produce a second pair. It is more difficult to avoid in the air. All round defense is required.     In this way, compared with the fighting power of the green ghosts, there is nothing terrible at all, and it is not even as difficult to deal with as the previous three batches, but the number is much larger, so it is still more troublesome, and listening to the rustling sounds will somewhat shadow your heart.     The officer who proposed this level raised his eyebrows and said to the officer next to him, "How about it? You can also exercise your dodging ability."     The officer next to you: "However, these rustling sounds are quite creepy."     People who were watching the live broadcast also agreed with this point of view, and all were talking about the rustle. I don't know if the green ghost has anything to do with this kind of insect.

    Soon, the military released the data of this very 'minority' millipede. Caused quite a discussion.

    On the way, Qiao also let go of Zhang Qinghe's mecha, and swung his sword to handle the flying one: "You should have experience, right?"

    Zhang Qinghe nodded: "Yes! But, where is it, where is it! Why can't I see?

    " Already looking unrequited, Zhang Qinghe was nervous and excited, looking for the green ghost among these thousand-winged insects.

    While walking, Qiao looked in one direction on the ground: "I'm just guessing that this green ghost has something to do with you, and I'm not completely sure yet."

    "I think what you think is probably true, my pheromone has already provided I went out to do experiments, and some people are from both factions, so it’s not too difficult to get mine.” Zhang Qinghe followed her and stared at the ground, but unfortunately there was nothing there, only the thousand winged insects that flew out desperately.

    The size of the millipede is not too big, the largest is only half a meter long, and it is even smaller compared to the 20-meter-high mecha. Now all the mechas are like annoying large flies.

    It is one thing to say that it is one thing to put green ghosts in this game to mess up the game, but another thing is to have it, this is very possible.