Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    ◎Xiangjingbai is Xiangjingbai◎

    Nowadays, there are not many people who judge people by their appearance. After all, there are almost no ugly people in the Federation, but sometimes some people can reach a certain level in appearance. powerful people.

    Lu Shiqiao is probably such an existence.

    Before, not many people in the examination room would pay special attention to Lu Shiqiao's, after all, facing the examination was enough.

    But as long as you see her, everyone's first impression of her must be that this is a strong and indifferent female Alpha.

    So when Zhang Qinghe and Xing Tao walked towards this Alpha, people who saw this scene felt strange and reasonable.

    Military academies are scrambling to recruit those outstanding students, and this female Alpha should be counted.

    Zhang Qinghe beckoned to Shiqiao on the road. He looked like he was a good brother, with a happy smile on the tough guy's face: "This is my friend Xing Tao, how about going to have lunch together?

    " When Zhang Qinghe said that he was a good friend, he looked at him vaguely.

    Qiao didn't speak while passing by, but looked at Xing Tao. This male Alpha looks very silent. He has gray hair and silent blue eyes. He has a tall and straight figure. Just from his clothes, it can be seen that he is a kid from a rich family, and he is very quiet.

    Qiao and Xing Tao nodded on the way, then looked away, and walked outside: "No, I already have an appointment."

    "Is it the two of you from last night? The private room I booked is very big, so we can go together " Zhang Qinghe didn't seem to want to miss Lu Shiqiao at all, and followed behind, no matter how many people were surprised when they heard Lu Shiqiao's refusal.

    Lu Shiqiao really looks very powerful, and it can even be said that no one who can be in this examination room is too weak, but her clothes, and the light brain that doesn't even have privacy... This is definitely not wrong, after all, they Many people have seen the dialogue between her and her friends.

    This is a female Alpha with little money.

    "No, let's take a step first." Qiao was very indifferent when walking. She walked to the corridor, glanced at the crowded stairs, and turned directly down.

    There are not a few Alphas doing this flip in this test building, because before the test, some of them have taken the lead in trying to climb the wall and there is no penalty for going up.

    Lu Shiqiao didn't know how many people murmured behind her back after she directly rejected the invitation of these two people. She had her own considerations.

    And right now, beside her, there were already two people muttering.

    Neng Feiyu looked like he couldn't cheer up the whole person, and kept stretching out his hands to rub his temples: "Two thousand questions, a total of two thousand! The previous exam questions were only half! The time left for us to answer a question is only 3.6." Seconds!"

    Jian Xinghuai originally wanted to say something, but suddenly made a calculation after hearing the words. Two hours, two thousand questions, a few seconds...

    Neng Feiyu glanced at Jian Xinghuai's appearance and knew that he was forgetting. He shook his head, feeling speechless at the male Alpha's stupidity. Then move on to the next thing.