Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    ◎I want to eat him in one bite! (Updated) ◎

    The experiment cannot be completed so easily, even though Lu Shiqiao had already conceived the direction of his experiment.

    The eggs can be in a stiff state when she uses pheromones to control them, but once they relax, the hatched eggs will start to eat the endosperm in the seeds, and if they eat too much, they will directly eat the embryos of the genetic material, so that the seeds are not come out.

    How to stop the worms and coexist with the seeds? On the way, Qiao began to add some potions to use together.

    Only after doing so did the experiment get a more pronounced boost.

    Lu Shiqiao controlled his pheromone, and suddenly said: "It seems that this direction is not bad."

    Xiang Jingbai: "Yes."

    Lu Shiqiao: "But if it is true that a tree is full of bugs, that would be too much." It's scary." Like that kind of caterpillar, if there were a few more, she would not be able to control it now.

    Xiang Jingbai took the time to glance at her: "...stop."

    Qiao laughed sullenly as he was walking, at least he restrained himself a little: "At least they shouldn't be successful now, maybe we can see if the pesticides can remove it by then." Insects."

    Xiang Jingbai looked at the female Alpha who was starting to imagine: "...um." On

    the way, Qiao chatted happily: "It's rare that you will listen to me." Even her little friend After hearing it, everyone said that she used pesticides to eliminate insects only on the ancient earth, so don't think too beautifully.

    Xiang Jingbai was standing next to her, listening to her various wild ideas, answering a few words from time to time.

    This person who doesn't talk much, now there is another kind of person who can make her talk a lot. It's not just fighting moves, mechs and nutrient solution flavors anymore.

    The experiment continued.

    Xiang Jingbai has been helping to observe and record the changes in the small seeds, guessing which one will make the experiment more advanced, until Joe stopped on the way.

    While walking, Qiao clutched his stomach, looking uncomfortable. He was obviously very handy when using pheromones to control insect eggs, and he was also very excited when he read the data.

    Xiang Jingbai frowned and pulled her out of the lab cubicle: "What's wrong with you?" What are the sequelae of this experiment? He didn't feel it.

    Lu Shiqiao confessed: "I'm hungry."

    Xiang Jingbai: "..."

    It was only two hours before the start of the experiment, during which Lu Shiqiao had already drank the box of 100 bottles of nutrient solution she brought with her. , but now hungry again.

    This is Xiang Jingbai's laboratory, but he himself has no habit of eating in front of disgusting Zerg limbs in the laboratory, and usually goes to the cafeteria.

    So in the end he just found two nutrient supplements in the drawer.

    On the way, Qiao unceremoniously opened it and drank it. After drinking one gulp, she was surprised: "The energy is very high, but the taste is not very good. It tastes like traditional Chinese medicine, bitter." She remembered that Xiangjia's nutrient solution was all Very good.