Power Restored

Beginne am Anfang

Saw: NO NO!! *whimpers*

Black Hole: *sigh* I guess we're taking her too.

Meanwhile with the rest of Death P.A.C.T.~

Bottle: I spy with my little eye... 

Tree: Bottle, I'm done playing I spy in the dark" with you, it really isn't fun and it's a waste of our precious battery powered light.

Remote: NOT THE BATTERIES!

Liy: So what did you mean about SB breaking you like this before?

Fanny: He slammed me onto the ground in a blind rage! Needless to say I was stuck like this until Robot Flower flung me across the corridor!

Liy: Maybe we should try to put you back together, cuz while your lucky to still be alive after a second decapitation it's probably just because of that singular cable.

Fanny: Because it IS my last lifeline, if it WERE to snap then I'd be a goner.

Suddenly Remote starts to vibrate and is uncontrollably making a humming noise as her vibrations make her move around randomly.

Remote: huhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhu...

Tree: Uh, Remote? Are look okay?

Remote: I-I-I-I-I'mmm Fi-i-ine-e-e.. *shakes to her senses* I getting a call from Marker.

Bottle: Marker is calling? I wonder how he and FREE FOOD are handling this.

Remote: Let me put him on speaker.

*BEEP*

Marker: Uh Hello? Is it all dark on your end too?

Pie: Pretty much.

Liy: Black Ho-mph!

Remote: (we're on speaker too, the rest of Free Food can hear us)

Liy: Vortex, Lightning and Pen just went down stairs with Dora to check on the apartment building's generator a few moments ago.

Fries: At least you know where they went and what they're doing, I've lost track of Puffball and she gets prowley in the shadows. 

*CHOMP*

Eraser: OUCH! Fries... I found her...

Marker and Stapy: hahahahaha!

Remote: Marker, I'm going to have to hang up now. Take care of yourselves.

Marker: Okei doki!

*BEEP*

Death P.A.C.T.: .........

Bottle: They seem to be having fun.

Tree face palms himself

Black Hole's P.O.V: 

After floating down more flights of stairs I start to grow tired of having Saw stuck on me.

Black Hole: How much longer are you going to hold my chest like you're a baby sloth Saw...?

Saw: I was going to let go you started flying ahead of the others, but I can't seem to do that.

Black Hole: That sounds... unlikely...?

Saw: No really! It's like gravity won't let me pull myself away from your torso.

As she furiously starts trying to yank her arms off me I turn to lightning and whisper to him.

Black Hole: This is why I don't usually let people get this close to me, cause even with my hoodie there's a chance of this happening.

Pen: Here we are, The braker room!