Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    After Fang Zhishui finished singing this song, he walked off the stage and came to Ruan Mei amid the enthusiastic cheers of the audience.

    Her brows and eyes are curved, and her smile looks like the moonlight falling into the window lattice, pure and heartbreaking.

    Ruan Mei stood dumbfounded, not knowing how to react. Looking at the girl who was as clean as a elf in front of her, her mind was blank, she only felt that her whole body fell into the warm water, and she couldn't lift herself up softly.

    Fang Zhishui suddenly leaned down and spoke in Ruan Mei's ear:

    "The name of the song just now is..."

    Ruan Mei felt that the title of the song was definitely not simple, and was listening carefully when she heard an unfamiliar voice beside her:

    " Mr. Fang, that song is very nice."

    Fang Zhishui stood up straight and turned to look unhappy, the speaker was actually the former singer.

    The female singer looks to be twenty-three or four years old, with permed burgundy curly hair, heavy makeup, and a lollipop with her fingertips holding a cigarette, a contrasting cuteness.

    Ruan Mei:

    "You know each other?"

    She was with Fang Zhishui almost every day, and she didn't even know that Fang Zhishui knew a singer.

    "Yes, she's Lu Xianchun's friend."

    Fang Zhishui replied with a stern face, as if she didn't want to introduce herself. It was the female singer who took the initiative to stretch out her hand to Ruan Mei, and said with an airy smile,

    "Hello, little sister. , My name is Li You, the grapefruit of grapefruit, you can also call me Yoyo, my stage name."

    Ruan Mei shook hands with the person in confusion, her voice was very low:

    "That...my name is Ruan Mei...I'm Fang Zhishui's classmate. "

    Li You's hands are big and powerful, and she shook Ruan Mei's hand up and down, making Ruan Mei a little unsteady.

    Fang Zhishui's eyes were quick, and he stepped forward to support Ruan Mei's upper body.

    Li You chatted with the two of them, and asked some questions about their life in high school, how they were not used to studying in college, etc., and then brought the topic to Lu Xianchun.

    "How's Xiaochun doing recently? Should she be okay?"

    Fang Zhishui nodded lightly:

    "It's good."

    Li You asked cautiously,

    "Has she mentioned me before you since last time?"

    Fang Zhishui shook his head .

    Li You looked lost, no longer interested in chatting, and left after a few perfunctory sentences.

    Such a small episode made the romantic atmosphere just now gone, Ruan Mei was too embarrassed to ask Fang Zhishui's song again, so she had to silently bow her head to eat.

    Fang Zhishui held his cheek with one hand, watched Ruan Mei finish eating, and didn't say anything, just put the pineapple chunks in his bowl into Ruan Mei's bowl.

    The atmosphere was a little weird. Ruan Mei was in a complicated mood after eating this meal. After the meal, the two walked to the dormitory tacitly.