Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    The scent of strawberries and milk slowly spread to the highest point and erupted recklessly around.

    This top-level pheromone will make all those who have differentiated, or will be differentiated, fall into madness.

    Fortunately, at this time, many students have already gone home directly, leaving the school without being affected, but there are still nearly a thousand students who still stay in the school, of which there are hundreds of students who have been divided.

    Whether it's A or O, everyone smells the moment, as if their heads were hit by a heavy hammer, and they almost lost their minds!

    Hundreds of people followed instinct, flocking from all directions of the school to this narrow alleyway outside the auditorium, like an unstoppable tide!

    The pheromone of the top A and the top O also caused the pheromones of other people to be seduced, and the air was filled with all kinds of sweet or strong scents.

    The smell of rust, red wine, even cola, orange juice, these sex hormones may smell good when taken out alone, but at this moment, everyone's pheromones are mixed together, it is a hodgepodge, and it doesn't smell good at all .

    And such a mixed atmosphere made the Os in it dizzy, their bodies gradually softened, their consciousness gradually blurred, and they could only rely on instinct to walk in the direction of the top A...

    One by one, fresh and juicy, as if full of fruits Ordinary O's are placed in front of them, but those A's who are completely crazy are also rushing in the direction of top-level O's, ignoring the meaning of other O's at all.

    Because at present, this top O is still unowned!

    This means that every A has a chance to win the favor of the top O!

    Even if there is still a pheromone belonging to the top A in front, as long as you seize the opportunity, it is possible to take the top O before the opponent reacts, and quickly mark it!

    All A's are warriors in essence, and the blood in their veins is eager to conquer. Regardless of their level, they all have the desire to conquer the top O.

    Now this opportunity is in front of us, who can easily let it go?

    Ruan Mei was still in a daze with the chaotic footsteps, recalling what Fang Zhishui said just now, but hearing these voices, her instinct of being a top-level A was instantly awakened.

    Ruan Mei's eyes quickly faded away, her eyes swept across Fang Zhishui's neck, and she asked without hesitation,

    "Would you like to be my girlfriend and be marked by me from now on?"

    Footsteps have arrived. At the entrance of the alley, there are at least a dozen A's, trying their best to squeeze into the alley, all of them stretched out their hands and stared at them, with weird smiles on the corners of their mouths, even more terrifying than zombies.

    Ruan Mei looked at Fang Zhishui quietly, her body was still blocked by Fang Zhishui in the corner, but at this moment, her top A's instinct was suppressed, and the auras of the two were quickly exchanged.

    Fang Zhishui's cheeks were flushed red, her eyes were charming like water, and the corners of her mouth were slightly raised, with a smile that was not a smile:

    "Then, you must also promise that from now on, you will only mark me alone."

    Ruan Mei nodded solemnly.