Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Fang Zhiguo really moved in within a few days, in the dormitory next door to Ruan Mei.

    Every day after class, Ruan Mei would see Fang Zhishui waiting for her under the teaching building, and the two of them made an appointment to have dinner together.

    Fang Zhishui mentioned it several times and asked Ruan Mei to move into his dormitory, and the two of them lived together, but Ruan Mei used different reasons to shirk each time.

    After a few times, the competition time is getting closer and closer. Ruan Mei simply said that moving again may affect her mentality, so she doesn't need to move, she has been living in her dormitory, and there are classmates who can communicate and discuss.

    Fang Zhishui naturally had nothing to say, Ruan Mei was unwilling, and she couldn't force it. Although she vaguely sensed that there was something wrong, she didn't make it clear and couldn't explain it.

    She has to rush between the laboratory, the company and the dormitory every day. Except for the meal time, the two of them are still the same as before, and there is not much interaction.

    Ruan Mei has seen Fang Zhishui and Lu Xianchun heading towards the laboratory several times, and the two of them discussed issues intensely as they walked. Lu Xianchun was always dancing and full of enthusiasm. Fang Zhishui was always rational and calm, but he was clearly in control of the main line. people.

    When the two were eating, Ruan Mei also asked Fang Zhishui's work several times in order to find a topic.

    When Fang Zhishui explained, she would say that the company's main project is the Internet of Things. The practical application scenario of a certain cutting-edge research result is gradually overcoming practical difficulties, so she needs the help of a leading teacher. She herself is just starting an organization to plan and promote For functions such as process, management and coordination, Lu Xianchun's side is the technical master.

    Ruan Mei, a liberal arts brain, can't understand these things at all, and she probably figured out the structure of her company, and she already feels very exciting:

    "You can make such achievements before you are in the second year of high school. You are simply a talented girl!"

    Fang Zhishui:

    "No, in my circle, there are very few people who haven't participated in any company management content after graduating from high school, and there are also many people who will start a business. Lu Xianchun is the real genius. She not only has I have a top-notch physics mind and a better personality than me, so I'm actually more suitable for management. Unfortunately, my learning and growth rate is too slow, and sometimes I can't keep up with her."

    Ruan Mei looked across the blue dining table in the cafeteria , When Fang Zhishui talked about Lu Xianchun, his expression and eyes had a kind of admiration like a mountain.

    This was the look Ruan Mei had never seen on her face.

    Ruan Mei couldn't help but murmured,

    "I always thought you were the kind of arrogant person, but I didn't expect you to have such an appreciation."

    Fang Zhishui smiled and

    said, "To be honest, when I didn't enter the society, I was very arrogant. I'm arrogant. But since I started a business a few months ago and hit a wall everywhere, I realized that I'm still too young."

    Ruan Mei felt a little depressed, and stabbed the salad on the plate with a fork:

    "Is it bad to be young? "