Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    In the past two days of the college entrance examination, it has repeatedly appeared in the dreams of many people for the rest of their lives, and it has been drawn for a long time, like a century.

    Ruan Mei had just passed through, and she often dreamed of the college entrance examination in her previous life. At that time, she was not sure. She scratched her ears and cheeks in the examination room, anxious to death, and still got a lot of wrong questions.

    But now, in the second college entrance examination, she is much calmer.

    I read every question with peace of mind, and the solution quickly came to my mind. Because the review is particularly solid, the process of answering the question is smooth and smooth.

    After finishing a subject, I immediately throw away the knowledge of this subject in my mind and put it into the review outline of the next subject, and my whole mind will not stop even when eating at noon.

    Just after taking a nap in the hotel next to her for half an hour, Ruan Mei woke up and opened her eyes, and what she saw was Fang Zhishui holding her hand beside the bed.

    Seeing Ruan Mei awake, Fang Zhishui was a little worried:

    "Are you in good spirits?"

    Ruan Mei nodded:

    "I think it's fine."

    Fang Zhishui showed a distressed look:

    "I just ate, why did I find you lost weight, your face The cheekbones are protruding, are you tired?"

    Ruan Mei nodded as well:

    "At this time, it's not a problem if you're not tired, I'm fine, and I'm fine."

    Fang Zhishui reached out and touched Ruan Mei's cheek, then gently touched her. Ruan Mei put her arms into her arms:

    "It's fine, just get through these two days... You have done your best, you must have a good result, or you can get into another university in the imperial capital."

    Ruan eyebrow rested on Fang Zhishui's shoulder . Going up, she curled her lips , stretched out her hand and gently pushed her away, and said firmly with her eyes,

    "It's good to say that B is a B!"

    Fang Zhishui looked at Ruan Mei's determined expression, her heart was sour and swollen, and she couldn't help kissing her. Forehead:

    "Okay, we must be together."

    Ruan Mei hugged Fang Zhishui relaxedly, and let the other party drop countless gentle and lingering kisses on her cheeks, nose tips, and lips, enjoying a brief moment of tenderness.

    Immediately, the new exam came, and there was little time to breathe.

    Fortunately, the exam is only two days away.

    This afternoon, the students who had finished the last exam slowly walked out of the exam center.

    There were many media reporters gathered outside the test center, all of them carrying all kinds of photographic equipment, all aimed at the school gate.

    Most of them are parents, with different looks and classes, some drive luxury cars, some are sloppy, but all the parents have the same eager look on their faces.

    It is a common expression of longing for children to become talents.

    Ruan Mei walked out with the crowd of candidates, but everyone didn't go so fast, and everyone had a bit of daze on their faces.