Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    "It hurts..."

    Chu Wanji said in a low voice.

    Ruan Mei quickly let go of the person, seeing Chu Wanji's doubtful eyes, her face blushed suddenly, and she apologized aloud:

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

    She just subconsciously rushed, and she actually did such a childish thing and hurt her. When they arrived at Chu Wanji, it was almost...

    Ruan Mei was busy taking care of Chu Wanji, so she sat down herself, calmly, and stopped looking at Fang Zhishui.

    Why does it seem that when facing Fang Zhishui, she becomes very naive, very careful, and all kinds of emotions run out uncontrollably?

    The 17-year-old shell originally contained a 20-year-old soul, but in front of Fang Zhishui, Ruan Mei would always do things that only 10-year-old children would do...

    Ruan Mei calmed herself down and said in her heart: Probably because she was too Care about it... Fang Zhishui is the most precious friend since he came to this world, and he has experienced too much recently, and his emotions are very fragile, and now this friend is still distant.

    Having suffered too many blows, her emotional intelligence was completely lost, and Ruan Mei began to despise herself.

    Until the start of the first class, Ruan Mei did not take the initiative to look at Fang Zhishui, and even deliberately avoided the other party from the corner of her eyes. The main reason is that now, Fang Zhishui is probably laughing at himself, it's too embarrassing.

    The new textbook was opened, and the first class was of course the English of Zhang Fan, the head teacher. Zhang Fan looked at the rounded faces of the students with a stern face, and closed the lecture notes:

    "We won't be doing new content today. Let me use the English words from last semester for dictation. Let me check. Have you forgotten what you learned before after a winter vacation!" The

    classroom suddenly screamed.

    Zhang Fan glanced at the crowd, stayed on Ruan Mei's face, motioned her to step up to the podium, and called out again:

    "Fang Zhishui, come up and dictate too."

    This is the first time Fang Zhishui has been called to the blackboard for dictation as a part of every exam. If Fang Zhishui was on the blackboard, he would be writing the answer directly to the students below.

    Ruan Mei didn't know what Zhang Fan's intention was, and Ruan Mei didn't want to understand it.

    She stood on the left side of the blackboard, Fang Zhishui stood on the right side of the blackboard, and they both wrote from one side to the middle.

    Zhang Fan began to read the words one by one. The classroom was very quiet except for the rustling sound of pens and paper touching.

    Ruan Mei held the chalk and wrote letters one by one. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Fang Zhishui's side, the same letters, which were as smooth as her own.

    Ruan Mei occasionally paused to think, Fang Zhishui didn't even have to think about it, what she wrote was still beautiful cursive characters, and every movement was dashing and powerful.

    Both of them got closer and closer, and slowly, they both got to the middle.

    Ruan Mei immediately started another line and walked to the left.